Free vibrators in basket?

I'm pretty new to Love Honey. I see lots of reviews of people saying they got the vibrator/bullet free with a purchase. Do these come up on emails, or the daily offer, or is it a certain amount of money you spend? Would love a freebee, but how do they crop up? :D Thanks in advance

In your account see if you're subscribed for email offers?

Secret student there are lots of offers via emails so I would check you’re signed up to them. I am an unlimited member and I believe you get more email offers via this route.

There is also an opportunity to try sex toys/lingerie for free via the sex toy tester thread.

Hope that helps?

Hello and welcome πŸ™‚

I think the special offers are one of the best things about Lovehoney. πŸ™‚ Many of them are sent out via email so you should definitely sign up for both the Deal of the Day ones as well as the newsletter (you can do this from your account page under the 'Free email Newsletters' section). They also try and target your preferences so you're not inundated with offers you won't find useful so you may want to fill in the 'Tell us about yourself...' bit under the 'Personal Settings' section too.

As well as free toys if you spend over a certain amount there's also percentage discounts and money off vouchers too which can all be used on top of sale prices as well as in conjunction with any multibuy offers they've got going on. The email offers are all 'coded offers' and you can only use one of these per order so sometimes you'll have to decide if you want the free toy or the money off. If you're an Unlimited member you'll also have a 25% off Β£40+ voucher on your account page that you can use as often as you like (I think regular account members have a 10% one), though as this is also a coded offer you can't use that as well as a free toy/money off one on the same order.

You can also enter any codes you come across here -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

There's also a couple of threads where members flag up any toys or offers they've found that they think are worth sharing.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-30/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/182519-deal-of-the-day/page-162/

If you're interested in the sex toy testing as well you should read these threads (plus all the links in them) and make sure you only have products from the testing page in your tester wishlist to increase your chances of being picked.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661395-review-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to-know/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451514-secret-testers-faq/

Enjoy πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Amazing! Thank you for all your replys!!

I am unlimited member, and have now signed up to everything :D! Alongside all the helpful links!,

Thank you :D :D :D

I'm in Australia so do you know if I can still become an unlimited member? Do I become one automatically once I'm signed up to the newsletter and place an order? Sorry for questions but I'd like to know as much as I can for the future. I did get a note in my order for 20% off my next order so maybe that's it. And yes thanks for all the info

Blueskyegirl wrote:

I'm in Australia so do you know if I can still become an unlimited member? Do I become one automatically once I'm signed up to the newsletter and place an order? Sorry for questions but I'd like to know as much as I can for the future. I did get a note in my order for 20% off my next order so maybe that's it. And yes thanks for all the info

Sorry, my advice can be a bit UK-centric when it comes to offers. I think the Unlimited loyalty scheme is UK only at the moment, though you can still collect Loyalty Points on all of your orders.

I would definitely sign up for all the Australian site's emails though as if it's anything like the UK site that's where all the amazing discount codes spring from. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Interestingly I just logged into the Australian site with my UK account details to see if I could, and to have a look around. It doesn't seem like you get any account discounts other than Loyalty Points. If it works the other way round you could log into the .co.uk site and have a quick look around just so you can compare.

I think a few Australia/New Zealand members have ordered from the UK site depending on how good the savings are versus shipping and custom costs. Hopefully they'll spot this and be able to give you some more specific advice. πŸ‘

I remembered reading this a little while back from a New Zealand forum member. It's not quite what you're looking for, but I thought you might find it interesting. πŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1804702-international-shipping-cost-hinders/#p1804890

I can't add much to Ian's excellent posts but I would say that the email offers can sometimes be slightly unreliable, regardless of whether the right boxes are ticked. If that happens (you don't get deal of the day on some days for example) then try unticking and reticking the permissions, saving each time, or contacting customer services.

The threads that Ian posted appear to reliably have every code available regardless of which mails you receive! :-)

Blueskyegirl wrote:

Hi blueskyegirl,

im in Aus as well, we don't get unlimited member here yet, maybe one day. The newsletters in Aus are less frequent compared to UK (I'm signed up for both). Unfortunately the exchange rate is not great so toys on a sale in the UK will be cheaper or the same cost to buy in Aus. The delivery from UK to Aus takes about 2 weeks, where as in Aus I tend to get them the next day using normal mail option. (Benefit of living in the same area as the warehouse).

i do get emailed on a regular basis (hump day etc) some coded discount offers and these tend to be great to use.

it would be great if they also allowed us a toy subscription like the UK.

hope this helps.

Thanks guys, always helpful as usual.

Devoted Husband wrote:

Blueskyegirl wrote:

Hi blueskyegirl,

im in Aus as well, we don't get unlimited member here yet, maybe one day. The newsletters in Aus are less frequent compared to UK (I'm signed up for both). Unfortunately the exchange rate is not great so toys on a sale in the UK will be cheaper or the same cost to buy in Aus. The delivery from UK to Aus takes about 2 weeks, where as in Aus I tend to get them the next day using normal mail option. (Benefit of living in the same area as the warehouse).

i do get emailed on a regular basis (hump day etc) some coded discount offers and these tend to be great to use.

it would be great if they also allowed us a toy subscription like the UK.

hope this helps.

I hope so too! Now I'm in the loop of what I should grab and wanting to have a btter range to play with.