im confussed, help needed

iv been looking at the tracey cox bullet bundle since i joined and it has always been advertised at £30

it clearly states in the write up

"A bundle full of amazing surprises! Not only do you get 2 Tracey Cox bullet vibrators worth £35, you also get another surprise thrown in for free! Place your order and we'll throw in 1 of 4 random sex toys as a surprise gift for you to enjoy."

so by buying the two toys together you save £5 AND you get a FREE surprise gift

if im wrong here please let me know

this bundle is now in the sale, apparently reduced from £69.97 to £30

how can this be right ???? when the bullets are only worth £35 when brought separatley and the surprise gift you recieve is meant to be FREE

I contacted the live help and they couldnt seem to understand the problem i have, so i ask you lovely people.

am i the only one seeing a problem here or can anyone else see my point,

so by buying the two toys together you save £5 AND you get a FREE surprise gift

your right

I imagine it's cos the RRP includes the cost of the free toy as well, so it shows you what you're actually saving, compared to the cost of buying all 3.

yes yes yes thanks boobaloo i love you so so much right now

this bundle has been priced at £30 the whole time iv been on love honey, it has NEVER been priced at £69.97 as the bullets are only worth £35 and the gift they send you is FREE so they cant charge for it

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I imagine it's cos the RRP includes the cost of the free toy as well, so it shows you what you're actually saving, compared to the cost of buying all 3.

i can understand that babes but as it is a FREE gift they are not meant to uses this as a way to try and advertised its been reduced as the price has always been £30 so there is no reduction in price at all

plus the free gift ranges in price

buy a lelo instead

wish i could naked, feel free to treat me tho if you like lol xxx mwah xxx

If there is a chance to get the ceramic dildo as a surprised in this, it would be a brilliant gift, but who knows whats the free. But if there is the ceramic dildo... its really great toy.

Laveila wrote:

If there is a chance to get the ceramic dildo as a surprised in this, it would be a brilliant gift, but who knows whats the free. But if there is the ceramic dildo... its really great toy.

that is one of the stated free gifts babes not sure what the chances are of getting it are tho, as you cant chose they send something at random

Hellkat wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

i can understand that babes but as it is a FREE gift they are not meant to uses this as a way to try and advertised its been reduced as the price has always been £30 so there is no reduction in price at all

plus the free gift ranges in price

I suspect that as all products will have been for sale individually at the full price at some time in the past, or even might be now, they can show the RRP as that. I think a lot of the bundled items are shown in this way, I bought the Lh starter pack and I'm sure it was. It's to show the 'deal' you are getting. That one has been £30 for ages and has always had the sale tag showing on it so no change there, it's just now included with all the other sale stuff too.

If it was me, I'd pay £4.99 more & get the Lelo Mia in black, awesome toy & no need to buy any batteries :)

I think what MissTerryCleavage said is right. £69.97 is the price of the cheapest combination of items in the bundle so it's showing you the worst case saving over buying the items individually at full price.

Still seems like a decent deal based on the price of the random selection but I guess it depends on how happy you'd be with any one of the random ones.

i think your right about the lelo mis lol xxx

Hellkat wrote:

wish i could naked, feel free to treat me tho if you like lol xxx mwah xxx

hee hee. quality costs

Hellkat wrote:

i think your right about the lelo mis lol xxx

Lelo is great. I have tried other luxury makers, but so far I like Lelo the best. Just with the Gigi was bit stronger, and I heard that this may be the case with some other vibes as well. But unless you are power queen, you should be fine.

I can really recommend the Mia though. It is powerful, uses USB to charge and has travel lock. Just hoping they will be able to make it last longer on one charge!