Love honey

Awwwwww this is super cute thank you everyone! I am going to share it with the customer care team ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I agree with everything everyone else has said ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love the look of the website and how easy it is to navigate, that's what kept me coming back at first.

Then...so much choice!

The amazing forum, you can ask any question and get really informative replies

Great deals and offers

Customer care is second to none

And of course the amazing bonus of sex toy testing

And that's everything that's kept me coming back for 4 years ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you all so much!ย 

My favourite thing is Payday... HAHA

Serious though my fav thing is the teamwork and the values that we as a company and how much all of you guys contribute towards that. You guys make this community what it is.ย 

Yay for the community!ย 

Thank you all.

As a company it's a leader in customer satisfaction. A structure that most companies should follow. They bend over backwards to make sure your experience is the best it can possibly be. If you want continued custom follow their blueprint.

I absolutely love everything โค๏ธโค๏ธ

So much, you look at another company site and all you can do is compare them to LH and never want to buy from them

Yeah likewise, everything! No order of preference. The products. the forum's are fabulous with a diverse bunch of wonderful people. Then customer care - who strive to deliver satisfaction. You just cannot beat the service here which keeps me coming back time after time. It's very rare I'll look at other sites as they can't deliver like Lovehoney. I've had 3 bad experiences with 3 different sites which wouldn't of happened at Lovehoney. They're the best place for sexual happiness no doubt ๐Ÿ˜„

Aw well isn't this just lovely!ย 

Thanks guys... Especially Purring Pussy for the personal shout-out ;)ย 

It's always nice to know our efforts don't go unnoticed.ย 

My favourite things would have to be my colleagues, the fact I get an opportunity to do what I love, and payday (of course!)ย 

The wonderful community , the fabulous staff and the great opportunity to better my sex life! ๐Ÿ’•

The products, good customer care, reliable service, the community and staff, and the product testing and honest reviews

Looks like everyone is in agreement fantastic company with great products forums and great sexy items to keep us all happy and enjoying our Sex lives๐Ÿ˜

Pretty much think it's all been said.

B-rilliant products

R-eturns policy that can't be beaten

I-diot proof website

L-ove Honey own brand items

L-ubes galore

I-nstant answers from Live Chat

A-dult questions answered by like minded people on forum

N-ever too much trouble to help with queries

T-errific delivery

I'm glad I started this blog just shows what we all think about this great company may it continue for a very long time we all might be lost without love honey being there for us all๐Ÿ˜

What isn't to love?

Customer service is absolutely fantastic. 24 hours a day, every day. They speak to you like you are a person and will share a giggle or two.

The returns policy is just amazing. Where else can you return something you have used for 365 days? Especially when it's used in a sexual fashion!

The reviews are so helpful. So many lovely folk leave reviews you are almost certain to find someone similar to yourself to compare notes with.

The forums have really saved me over the past year. I'm not a social butterfly and having these amazing people to talk to, whether it's about what to put in your bum or what to make for dinner, is such a lovely feeling. I would even count them as friends.

Finally, lovehoney in general. The company, the price, the site and products. It's about acceptance, breaking the taboo of sex and sex toys. Opening our eyes to things you didn't know existed.

I have so much live and respect for everyone involved.

The customer service, all the nice people at Love Honey. They try to keep everybody happy, which is nice. Their products are at reasonable prices. ( I have check on prices out side, and LH is lower by far.)

all of it

5* customer care!

Customer Care of course has to be top, its 2nd to none!!

then the community and the offers

Customer care is faultless

Plus size lingerie that is good quality and at an affordable price

Amazing Offers

Community forums and the atmosphere of friendly, non judgemental and supportive members

The video guides

The learning experience

The rules for the forum and the forum moderators who do a fan job

Many thanks LoveHoney

Customer care is faultless

Plus size lingerie that is good quality and at an affordable price

Amazing Offers

Community forums and the atmosphere of friendly, non judgemental and supportive members

The video guides

The learning experience

The rules for the forum and the forum moderators who do a fan job

Many thanks LoveHoney