What I love about L.H

Sorry if there's a similar thread, but thought we could all share why we love L.H so much

............ I love L.H because not only are the products here the best but the prices can't be beaten, the fact that your items are delivered so quick, the staff here are one of us & join in with the threads & of course all of you guys on this forum you crazy lot :) Xx

as well as the value and excellent service, I love these forums.
I've always wanted to talk to like minded people about my sexual desires and experiences, but it's just not the done thing in the circles I move in, whereas on here it's just open and free and non judgemental!

let's have a big love-in

To be honest there so many things I love about lovehoney it would take me all day to say them lol.

But I'll just name 5

1. They actually care about their customers

2. Oh points

3. The amazing special offers and sales they have.

4. How lovely everyone is on the forum and the amazing friendly lovely people I can know call friends thanks to lovehoney! =)

5. Sex toy testers.

We done one recently of 100 reasons we love LH and the staff turned it into a blog post

Hi Katzie - Great Idea - But has already been done Hun - see below :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/07/25/we-love-lovehoney/

Argh see thought there may have been, I wasn't on the forum then :) thank you

I'll post this here so maybe the LH staff might see it - I was on LiveChat the other day talking to someone (so sorry, can't remember their name!) as I was trying to add something to my wishlist as it kept appearing as a size Small despite trying to make it XL. It wasn't working and I had to tootle off because I had to go out. I logged back in today and the issue has been sorted! :-) LH care about the little things too and never overlook anyone. Thank you LH! Xxx

Here is the blog LH already did from a similar thread that was set up - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/07/25/we-love-lovehoney/

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I'll post this here so maybe the LH staff might see it - I was on LiveChat the other day talking to someone (so sorry, can't remember their name!) as I was trying to add something to my wishlist as it kept appearing as a size Small despite trying to make it XL. It wasn't working and I had to tootle off because I had to go out. I logged back in today and the issue has been sorted! :-) LH care about the little things too and never overlook anyone. Thank you LH! Xxx

:) xx

Ah how lovely katzie23 - thank you! We aim to please! ;)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Ah how lovely katzie23 - thank you! We aim to please! ;)

Your welcome, well that you do :)