Three reasons why I love Lovehoney

After the past couple of weeks i have had and the fact i would not have got though it without everyone here i decided to starat this thread to help newbies to the site. Here are my three reasons why i love LH.

one- The deals - No where else well you get deals 365 days a year on items to a point where you ca actually get stuff pretty much free everytime. I mean come on... £8.99 items on a three for 10 deal... £16.99 on the three for 25... 49.99 on the 3 for 50 and £59.99 on the 3 for 75. Does it get much better?

two- the great customer service- like seriously!! Where else can you send an item back and get a FREE exchange just because you feel your not comfortable with the product...? and the fact you have a return policy if your item breaks! most other places have a max return of 30days!

three- the most important (for me anyway) - THE FORUMS!!! A place where you can chat about everything and anything and where you are supported for who you are and what you are. The place where you can be open about every little thing that has gone on and you dont need to worry that people will hate on you or gang up and start a fight. You meet people like minded and at the same time people who share totally different views but show a new side that you never saw to yourself and actually quite enjoy!

My three :) You are not gonna find a better 'sex' site than this

1 Like

Nice post MBE. I think you echo the sentiments of many Forum users, mine included.

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

+1

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

+1

+2 and more... It isn't possible imo to sum it up.. Unbelievable customer service... Staff interaction on the forums.. Fantastic returns policy... Staff dedication, Often they appear to help even when off duty... Staff help with stuff when it even isn't sex related and answer stuffs genuinely and actual care... Ive got to know people on here I would consider my friends... My sex life has benefited from testers and the reviews and recommendations from my friends on here... 👍

Nice post, MissBrownEyes. Totally agree with you.

Another thing I'd have on my list of why I love LH is the reviews. So helpful to read the experiences of other people before buying, and also this place has made me realise how much I love writing reviews too.

Reviewing and chatting on the forums has made me so much more open about sex stuff as well. I used to be such a shy butterfly, but now I feel so much more comfortable talking about things.

I have to say MBE. I totally agree .... But same as you it's the Forums ... I never in my life thought I would be able to write some of the things that I have ... May only be a few words ..l but it makes me sit back and re look at myself and think .. Good thoughts I must add lol x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

+1

+2 and more... It isn't possible imo to sum it up.. Unbelievable customer service... Staff interaction on the forums.. Fantastic returns policy... Staff dedication, Often they appear to help even when off duty... Staff help with stuff when it even isn't sex related and answer stuffs genuinely and actual care... Ive got to know people on here I would consider my friends... My sex life has benefited from testers and the reviews and recommendations from my friends on here... 👍

Yep all this :)

I agree with everything thats been mentioned! I would also like to add that what i love is how you can buy without being judged.

ive been in highstreet competitors where you buy something sexy to wear but leave with the feeling that theyre going to be gossiping about you. Its almost like if you dont fit their criteria of "sexy" they kind of give you a funny look for daring to buy something revealing.

on here you dont get that because its all online, but with the community we are able to help each other, partly because its all anonymous i suppose. I could never imagine asking someone in person about vibrators or butt plugs! But here nobody bats an eyelid.people can advise and help you, and the staff often help in a way that they advise you personally, not just try and push the most expensive item!

Its the combination of the help, the confidence boost and the good quality items and top class service!

I agree with everything you said :) LH customer service is amazing, and their returns/exchange policy is unbelievable! I wish more online companies operated like that.

The prices on LH are pretty good too. For instance, I got a £50 magic wand in a 3 for £50 deal, that's insane! I love that we get OH! Points too, although you have to save up an awful lot to buy most of the good stuff.

One of the main reasons I adore Lovehoney is because of Cazz and the testers thing she runs. I feel so privileged to be a part of the LH sex toy testing community, and it's got me interested in different toys and lingerie that I wouldn't normally try. All for FREE! Seriously, Cazz is like one of my favourite people and I've never even met her :p

I agree with everyone on here..
LH helped me with my confidence in the bedroom. I used to shy away from toys and with LH, being able to read the reviews, talk to people on the forum and being able to ask for advice and not feel judged..its all amazing and a massive help.
Everyone needs LH in their lives :) ♡♥

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree with everything you said :) LH customer service is amazing, and their returns/exchange policy is unbelievable! I wish more online companies operated like that.

The prices on LH are pretty good too. For instance, I got a £50 magic wand in a 3 for £50 deal, that's insane! I love that we get OH! Points too, although you have to save up an awful lot to buy most of the good stuff.

One of the main reasons I adore Lovehoney is because of Cazz and the testers thing she runs. I feel so privileged to be a part of the LH sex toy testing community, and it's got me interested in different toys and lingerie that I wouldn't normally try. All for FREE! Seriously, Cazz is like one of my favourite people and I've never even met her :p

I have to second that part about Cazz like for real i never ever get chosen for anything...until i came on here!

It made my day when she sent me a tester product i actually cried!

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

Aww Sub! You're showing your soft side! ;)

You guys all rock, and we wouldn't be here without you... Thank you so much for every time you make us smile, laugh or say "ooooh.... I never thought of THAT before" whilst at work. It makes our day, time-and-time again! 

I love Lovehoney for a bunch of reasons, but our FAB-ulous customers make working here extra special :) 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

You guys all rock, and we wouldn't be here without you... Thank you so much for every time you make us smile, laugh or say "ooooh.... I never thought of THAT before" whilst at work. It makes our day time and time again!

I love Lovehoney for a bunch of reasons, but our FAB-ulous customers make working here extra special :)

We are pretty Fabulous aren't we, lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Aww thanks guys feeling super loved ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

LadyS wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

1) Cazz

1) Jess

3) Testers

You guys all rock, and we wouldn't be here without you... Thank you so much for every time you make us smile, laugh or say "ooooh.... I never thought of THAT before" whilst at work. It makes our day time and time again!

We are pretty Fabulous aren't we, lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

100%!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

After the past couple of weeks i have had and the fact i would not have got though it without everyone here i decided to starat this thread to help newbies to the site. Here are my three reasons why i love LH.

one- The deals - No where else well you get deals 365 days a year on items to a point where you ca actually get stuff pretty much free everytime. I mean come on... £8.99 items on a three for 10 deal... £16.99 on the three for 25... 49.99 on the 3 for 50 and £59.99 on the 3 for 75. Does it get much better?

two- the great customer service- like seriously!! Where else can you send an item back and get a FREE exchange just because you feel your not comfortable with the product...? and the fact you have a return policy if your item breaks! most other places have a max return of 30days!

three- the most important (for me anyway) - THE FORUMS!!! A place where you can chat about everything and anything and where you are supported for who you are and what you are. The place where you can be open about every little thing that has gone on and you dont need to worry that people will hate on you or gang up and start a fight. You meet people like minded and at the same time people who share totally different views but show a new side that you never saw to yourself and actually quite enjoy!

My three :) You are not gonna find a better 'sex' site than this

ditto ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I relise I didn't actually answer the question, naughty me, my top 3 reasons would be:

1. Lovehoney started an amzing journey for me & has with no word of lie completely changed my life

2. Being here has helped me find a confidence I never thought I could

3. The truly awesome and amezing people, both forum members and staff. We may not know each other in real life, but it truly is a wonderful community of friends. I know there is support here if it is ever needed whether the subject is sex or not.

xxx

LadyS wrote:

I relise I didn't actually answer the question, naughty me, my top 3 reasons would be:

1. Lovehoney started an amzing journey for me & has with no word of lie completely changed my life

2. Being here has helped me find a confidence I never thought I could

3. The truly awesome and amezing people, both forum members and staff. We may not know each other in real life, but it truly is a wonderful community of friends. I know there is support here if it is ever needed whether the subject is sex or not.

xxx

+1 ....

1)giving me and ny husband new lease of life in the bedroom . 2) great oppertunities. 3) talking to new people :)