🏝 Love Island

Exactly, unfortunately in this mix of people he will be massively overlooked whereas in general day to day he would be a catch!

Again I’m with @Very-Ape in their thoughts on who chloe will pick.

I’ve seen a snippet on a hatred news site that someone leaves/is booted out tonight too :open_mouth:

1 Like

Any chance they could just get rid of Chloe straight away? :joy_cat:

1 Like

:joy: if only!

It’s only day 3 and I’m not sure I’d want to see any of the current ones in the final :woman_facepalming:

I did notice Faye’s glint towards Brad change drastically on show 1 when he said what he did for a living and that he lived with his nan :eyes:

1 Like

I noticed this too :joy:

1 Like

Dr Alex is still my all time favourite Islander :smile:

When he tried to learn how to ‘smoulder’ :smile:

2 Likes

I liked Alex as well. I was attracted towards Faye on Monday night but went down a little last night. Intrigued what will happen tonight. @Blonde_Bunny

3 Likes

@steve19, I’ll be honest, Faye is a bit of me right there, she’s right up my street in girls I want to eat…. and Chloe :heart_eyes::smirk::drooling_face: massive girl crush on those two.

Sandwich me between those girls and Brad and I’m done :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My god, I thought you were stunning and now you have confirmed it. Both are stunning so combined they are outstanding. I would have no trouble eating that sandwich. @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

I like Faye, she reminds me of Shauna from last year. Think she’ll come out with some belting one liners soon enough!

2 Likes

How about the most savage dumping ever! :scream_cat::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Well there goes this year’s Scottish representation lol… That seemed a little bit too crazy to me. It probably costs the show a lot of money to quarantine the contestants for the 2 weeks, just to have them dumped after 2 days?

I have a feeling we might see Shannon re-enter the villa at some point. Maybe Casa Amor if that’s still a thing.

5 Likes

@IrvineTheBigYin :joy::joy: Booted out the football, then Love Island.

I also think she’ll re-enter at some point. Did they not have to isolate together for 6 weeks before or something and do the same when they leave? I can defos see within that time, she’ll be thrown back in!

4 Likes

@steve19 ha I dunno, that would be a lot of fake boobs to sandwich, 6 to be precise.

@ChloJakes yeah I totally I thought that too, she also really reminds me of Olivia from season 3 - you know, the one who wanted to sit on Muggy Mike’s face :smile:

@IrvineTheBigYin, Thankyou so much for blurring the spoilers, I still havnt watched last nights show :smile::woman_facepalming:t3::heart:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny 6? That’s a lot! How would you survive? :wink:

I am not really crushing on any of the contestants this year. I don’t think it’s as good as previous years. Here is hoping some new folk come in soon

2 Likes

The exciting thing is, I would hope I wouldn’t survive. “Yeah, she died from being buried in boobs ya know.”

I’m sure there’ll be atleast another 5 new Islanders before the weekend :smile:

1 Like

Brutal :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I hardly ever do to be fair, a lot of people think as a guy I only watch it for bikinis an stuff when I’m reality I’m just a drama queen who loves to gossip :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: obviously they’re all absolutely stunning just not the kinda thing that peaks my interest :yum:

Sounds amazing! Only the second best way to go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well surprises last night, felt for the lady that had to leave, she hardly had time to unpack!
I was surprised Chloe had fake boobs as they did not appear to be that big, love her figure but not a big fan of her voice unfortunately. @Blonde_Bunny

4 Likes

What’s the first?!

2 Likes

The first being ‘Death By Dick:rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: That was enjoyably graphic and informative

2 Likes