šŸ Love Island

@AutoScot @Blonde_Bunny was close, death by pu$$y of course! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: drowning :joy_cat:

2 Likes

This is always a bit of a dilemma for me during love Islandā€¦

How do you prefer to watch?
  • Live! I hate spoilers and love to vote!
  • On demand! Thereā€™s nothing worse than having to wait through the adverts!

0 voters

1 Like

Iā€™d hate to put any spoilers on, can someone advise how to blur out words please?

1 Like

When youā€™re writing up your message there should be a little settings cog button along the top tool bar. Tap that then tap the little magic wand button. Then type in your spoilers :wink:

Going on the internet is risky business until youā€™ve caught up, no matter what though. People are likely to get hit with spoilers before they even make it to this forum :joy:

1 Like

thank you!!

So yeah Faye hasnā€™t wasted time moving onto Hugo :woman_facepalming:

Editā€¦ or onto anyone else!

Sorry hooked on the blur now :joy:

5 Likes

Anyone else like the unseen bits episodes? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Those screams in the background when Chuggs was talking to Rachel about 10 minutes in really thew me offā€¦ Had to pause, thought it was coming from outside :woman_facepalming::joy:

Thanks @Blonde_Bunny for starting this chat! - Love Island is my guilty pleasure :speak_no_evil: this year doesnā€™t seem as great as previous years but I probably have to give it a bit more time.

So far I think Liberty is my fav person in the villa: sheā€™s bubbly fun and just seems like a lovely person :blush:

Who do you guys think Rachel will choose to recouped with?

4 Likes

I think Rachelwill possibly opt for chuggs Iā€™ve no idea why I just think heā€™s intellectually similar, I mean coq au vin? :joy:

Already I think Liberty will end up alone at some point

1 Like

Ugh the cliffhangers are out of controlā€¦

I tend to agree that itā€™s not as exciting yetā€¦ Maybe just not as much chemistry as previous years? I feel like itā€™s been less entertaining ever since they started making it more PG with no sex and stuffā€¦

I think Rachel will choose Chuggs based on what she was sayingā€¦ But they always try to make it so that whatever they say could apply to multiple people. Itā€™ll be a shame, I find Brad quite funny to watch.

Aaron and Sharon are easily the strongest couple in my opinion so far. Jake and Liberty is obviously going to end up in tears :sob: They maybe rushed the relationship :thinking:

1 Like

I agree with you I hope that doesnā€™t happen to Liberty but for some reason I do think it will happen.

1 Like

Yh I think Rachel will choose Chuggs from the way they portrayed the episode but you never know with this show :innocent:

Yes Aaron and Sharon are nice together :blush:

1 Like

I also like Liberty but I worry she will get dumped by her current guy. He seems to be after anything that moves. @Adventurer_1992 My favorite is Faye at the moment. Chloe is nice but I could not cope with her constantly playing with her hair.

3 Likes

There are a few things that are just annoying me ā€¦ chloeā€™s voice and Fayeā€™s lips . I know lip fillers are a ā€˜thingā€™ but I really wonder if itā€™s uncomfortable? Can anyone enlighten me?

Iā€™m female btw :+1:

2 Likes

Ooft this is gonna get pretty brutalā€¦ And I canā€™t wait! :see_no_evil::joy: Feeling pretty sorry for Sharon right now. I think she was probably my favourite so far, and I donā€™t think her reaction was as ā€œfieryā€ as Aaron made it out to be. I guess itā€™s better to end it early rather than lead her on butā€¦ :pensive:

2 Likes

I feel sorry for Rachel too after choosing Brad and now the new girls have come in heā€™s shown her no consideration

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. His face when Rachel came in was just the same as when the new girls arrivedā€¦ Then heā€™s like ā€œI donā€™t even like Rachelā€ , or something mad like that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just catching up on last nightā€™s! These boys are so fickle itā€™s unbelievable

6 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be a juicy episode tonight, thatā€™s for sure :joy:

4 Likes

I am not really sure that will happen tonight. I am finding everything is very staged and I think the producers insist certain things happen so they get the right outcome for the shows ratings. I do enjoy watching though but thing it would be nice to see normal people on the show not just everyone with fabulous bodies

3 Likes