Love Making Music suggestions

Last week my partner asked me to put some music on before we started a long session. I ended up opting for some cheesy soul album, that just didnt really cut the mustard. It had me pondering what do other people listen to when they are at it?

To be honest - we don't xxx

next doors TV, the neighbours recently celebrated a 90th birthday with which their TV has gotten even louder...!

Haha,think i am being misunderstood. We don't have music reguarly as it is can be distracting, and i love hearing her noises. But it does make a nice change occasionly, especially when you live on a noisy street

Ravel's Bolero

Will Ferrall once said if you listen to music you should opt for a live album, that way you get a round of applause every few minutes.

We need only have music on if its during the afternoon for some reason. Normally just the mp3 shuffle. Can be anything from backstreet boys to a bit of Wycliff with the Rock 😂

Sum Sub wrote:

next doors TV, the neighbours recently celebrated a 90th birthday with which their TV has gotten even louder...!

On a plus side, they can't hear you...

We have a young couple next door who were off work today, my husband was on work call and they were so loud it was picked up on the conference call ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

If you have Sky look up Sky Arts just yesterday they were showing a program called "Songs to have Sex to" or a name similar might give you some inspiration, Apparently Marvin Gaye, Barry White, D'angelo, Air and Donna Summer are all good bands or artists to get on down to

I don't tend to put any music on specially just have what ever's on the radio if i need some noise

As fun as the idea of the stereotypical, smooth r'n'b sex mix tape is, in reality, you just need to pop on any music you both mutually enjoy.

For Mrs tj and I it's usually TV in the background (which has the added bonus of giving off some light) but in the past we've used one of the music channels to blend the two ideas together.

Mr.

We don't play music very often, but when we do Enigma is what we go for, as it just seems very sexy to me xx

RosyCheek wrote:

Will Ferrall once said if you listen to music you should opt for a live album, that way you get a round of applause every few minutes.

We need only have music on if its during the afternoon for some reason. Normally just the mp3 shuffle. Can be anything from backstreet boys to a bit of Wycliff with the Rock 😂

Hahaaa!! Yesss!

Here are some great bands to check out for sexytime:

Massive Attack 

Bonobo

Amon Tobin

Portishead

Morcheeaba

UNKLE

Lamb 

Air

Röyksopp

Nightmares on Wax

There's a brilliant bluesy rock playlist on Spotify called 'Blues & Roots Rock' which I think's perfect, as the songs have good steady rhythms, and it's not cheesy like a lot of 'sexy' playlists can be. 

Also just Melissa Ferrick's 'Drive'. Give it a listen.

Arctic Monkeys everything

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Massive Attack

Bonobo

Amon Tobin

Portishead

Morcheeaba

UNKLE

Lamb

Air

Röyksopp

Nightmares on Wax

Excellent choices! I put together a spotify playlist after finding most of the ready made "sexy" ones were either Marvin Gaye/ Barry White or The Weeknd/ Chris Brown- Not really my style. The above form a good chunk of my playlist. I also got a bit of The xx, Glass monkeys, thievery corporation, Muse. The 'related artist' function is pretty good for finding stuff too.

You should try a bit of Prog,all those songs lasting half an hour with varying time changes make for an interesting time!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Kneeslider wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Massive Attack

Bonobo

Amon Tobin

Portishead

Morcheeaba

UNKLE

Lamb

Air

Röyksopp

Nightmares on Wax

Excellent choices! I put together a spotify playlist after finding most of the ready made "sexy" ones were either Marvin Gaye/ Barry White or The Weeknd/ Chris Brown- Not really my style. The above form a good chunk of my playlist. I also got a bit of The xx, Glass monkeys, thievery corporation, Muse. The 'related artist' function is pretty good for finding stuff too.

Ah yeah! I'm all about the related artists!

We often go to Massive Attack and then go for the radio option and it automatically plays similar music. Basically all of the above! 

Yay for spotify! haha 

I would say it's worth going for premium spotify if you're using it in the bedroom. The ads don't half knock you off your stroke ;)