Getting it on songs.....what's your favourite' s?

Had a search but the thread was closed. What's your favourite musical accompaniment in the bedroom or elsewhere?

I was thinking about this after reading the tied up, blindfolded thread and ear phones were mentioned. We used to love a sexy soundtrack on in the background with dimmed lights and candles but now we worry about waking the kids. This may be the solution and I think we'll get the headphones looked out and make up a new playlist.

Our favourites used to be Enigma MCMXC A.D, Portishead Dummy( especially glory box )and U2 With Or Without You.

What's yours?

lmh95 wrote:

Our favourites used to be Enigma MCMXC A.D

YES!! This is one of my all time favourite albums & during sex it means something completely different to me, I love it ^_^

Ooh, well we don't have anything in particular. We normally just put Kerrang on or some kind of rock music (neither of us like the more 'typical' sex music).

For a kinky session I like 'Control - Puddle of Mudd' and various songs by Halestorm (i.e. Apocalyptic, I Get Off, Dirty Mind...). Even 'Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard'!

For a more romantic session we might put on something slower, like The Fray or City and Colour.

But in all honesty, we don't have a proper sex playlist or anything like that, just whatever comes up most of the time :)

Here's a pretty good thread on the topic too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1212574-your-music-of-love/

Dont have one but get down on it by kool and the gang lol

I am finding your question to be incomplete...

Normally have Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell album or AC/DC - Back in Black! Reminds us of when we first got together!

Sorry! Double post!

None nothing nada no music whatsoever why because If i played "my" music e.g Mika, Enrique, NKOTB, my other half would leave the bedroom and if he played his music erm I don't know the singers names but its mainly Trance music I would leave the room.

So no sexytime for us if music was playing ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif).

lmh95 wrote:

Portishead Dummy

+1 and another +1 on this from me.

lmh95 wrote:

Had a search but the thread was closed. What's your favourite musical accompaniment in the bedroom or elsewhere?

I was thinking about this after reading the tied up, blindfolded thread and ear phones were mentioned. We used to love a sexy soundtrack on in the background with dimmed lights and candles but now we worry about waking the kids. This may be the solution and I think we'll get the headphones looked out and make up a new playlist.

Our favourites used to be Enigma MCMXC A.D, Portishead Dummy( especially glory box )and U2 With Or Without You.

What's yours?

Enigma is also our favourite for background music if we are not doing a role play session.

LOVE that Enigma album, we like Portishead too. Recommend 'Book of the Month' - or most tracks on an album called Lovage"/Music to make love to your old lady by" by Dan the Automator (classically trained violinist turned San-Fran music producer/DJ). Songs on the album are Hitchcock themed and quite kinky, featuring the brooding musical vocals of Mike Patton against Jennifer Charles (Elysian Fields).

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree
Ladybird - Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood

For something more chilled we like Morcheeba, Hooverphonic, Thievery Corporation and Zero 7. Also, perhaps more bizarrely, Red Hot Chili Peppers for when we get really noisy...

Just a quick thank you for starting this thread as it really got me thinking about music in the bedroom and between this and some nice LH items that got delivered here yday, I had a fantastic evening! 😉

I recently discovered a pile of old Orb CDs while clearing out a cupboard and as each one runs for oveer an hour, and the beat never gets much above a light saunter, they're perfect for a long session. And for those of us who are, frankly, no longer able to keep up with The Ramones.

FrostyFeet wrote:

Just a quick thank you for starting this thread as it really got me thinking about music in the bedroom and between this and some nice LH items that got delivered here yday, I had a fantastic evening! 😉

You're very welcome FrostyFeet. Glad to hear you had a good night!

Music definitely adds to the experience.

when the Doves Cry - Prince

Anything "Barry White" is good bedroom music.

Enigma... 👍👍. Totally love music ❤ love it for soft squishy vanilla sex

But my husband will choose different music for playtime and that can vary ... Classical,Rock,Blues,Trance(spiritual/psych),grunge, indie...really depending on his mood... He can also play noises that torment me too...

Its very rear we play music while in action but at the min if we do it has to be a bit of john legend slightly obsessed over him since going to see him at his concert x

I bleed - The Pixies

The End - The Doors

Listening to loads of Songs of Faith and Devotion by Depeche Mode at the moment.