Love, maybe, never!

I thought it might be an interesting thread to see what things we, love to do, are considering and will never do. Just for a bit of fun and maybe some inspiration 😉
Here's mine,

Love, sex when the passion just overwhelmes you both, and you are both left hot, sweaty and with a big grin on your face. (Don't get me wrong the slow, romantic type is great too of course) I also love it when a blow Job leaves my OH breathless, gives me a little pick me up and turns me on.

Maybe, anal. We've done it before a few times a long time ago, but I could never relax enough to enjoy myself because of the worry of a brown mishap. However it's something I would consider again if I could get past that.

Never, FEET. Not feet all together but I can't have anybody's feet by my hands or face and definitely not my mouth. I don't mind my OH touching my feet with his hands but couldn't have them near his face!

What a great idea

Similar to you, I love the connection and intensity of when your passion and desire just over takes you. When you aren’t actually planning on making love and are just having a goodnight / morning kiss & cuddle and a there is a spark that just ignites and your kind lost in the rawness or making love. When afterwards you both lie there completely exhausted and it’s like wow what happened there then 😂. I also love it when you literally spend all night making love slowly, sometimes just lying there H inside me and just holding each other looking into each other’s eyes - wow the intensity can be so amazing - ( just got a shiver down my spine and wondering if to wake H up as kids are rather randomly fast asleep. However yesterday we had a weird kind of argument lol)

Maybe - Pegging. My H is really into the idea of me Pegging him. I’m not sure yet at all when he originally broached it I was like no not at all. However the more we are trying anal play (not had anax sex *so far*) the more I’m coming round to the idea. I have bought the anal beginners set as surprise for my H for either our anniversary or his birthday. Anniversary is a month away. ( His birthday is end of year.)

No - Threesome - just really don’t like the idea.

Fun&Funky wrote:

What a great idea

Similar to you, I love the connection and intensity of when your passion and desire just over takes you. When you aren’t actually planning on making love and are just having a goodnight / morning kiss & cuddle and a there is a spark that just ignites and your kind lost in the rawness or making love. When afterwards you both lie there completely exhausted and it’s like wow what happened there then 😂. I also love it when you literally spend all night making love slowly, sometimes just lying there H inside me and just holding each other looking into each other’s eyes - wow the intensity can be so amazing - ( just got a shiver down my spine and wondering if to wake H up as kids are rather randomly fast asleep. However yesterday we had a weird kind of argument lol)

Maybe - Pegging. My H is really into the idea of me Pegging him. I’m not sure yet at all when he originally broached it I was like no not at all. However the more we are trying anal play (not had anax sex *so far*) the more I’m coming round to the idea. I have bought the anal beginners set as surprise for my H for either our anniversary or his birthday. Anniversary is a month away. ( His birthday is end of year.)

No - Threesome - just really don’t like the idea.

You've described it exactly as I meant it, those kind of surprise moments that blow you away. I'm quite certain that pegging would be my partners NEVER so luckily for me it's not something I have to worry about, because I feel how you said you felt at first. I guess if it was something he wanted it would be on my mind more and maybe I would come round. I guess your partner will be having a very happy anniversary/birthday! 😉 I agree with you on your never, I couldn't do it emotionally.

Love: a nice long 69, my girlfriend can take it fully in, luckily for
me :} Maybe: A sex club - she fantasises about us watching & being
watched having sex, quite a turn on for me too. Never: Pegging! Each to
their own haha