Getting in the mood !!

In need of help!!

me and the OH have a great sex life but i feel that it is becoming the same sort of routine.

we use toyas and i sometimes were sexy outfits but need suggestions to make it more va va voom then va va ohh ...

please help !!

thanks ;)

Could maybe using the toys and outfits be the problem?

Maybe just a nice meal in with candles and wine and then slowly start stripping or sensual kissing or massaging? might be a nice slow change for you both? (Sorry for any bad spelling?)

I agree with Alaine. Variety is the spice of life and all that. Sometimes completely vanilla sex actually adds to the variety and then you've got location (different rooms, stairs, bath, shower) and different times of day. The pace can make a huge difference as well - you can have a long session that starts with a bath and a massage or a very quick session where you only just get through the door.

And then you've got oral for both of you, anal for both of you (if you like that) and tit-jobs for your OH.

thanks guys irl try that :)

i mean we do that stuff aswell but fell like he getting bord of the whole toys thing and stuff...

do you think mayb setting the scene a bit? .. like petals on the bed candels light around the room and stuff mayb??

:)

sexylady20 wrote:

thanks guys irl try that :)

i mean we do that stuff aswell but fell like he getting bord of the whole toys thing and stuff...

do you think mayb setting the scene a bit? .. like petals on the bed candels light around the room and stuff mayb??

:)

That what I would do... Instead of kink - just a nice romatic meal and then slow sex can sometimes be better than the kinkiest sex in the world... for me it is more intimate and better than a screw you silly session...

yeah i prefer romantic to ... irl try that ... just dont know if he will like the whole romantic thing lol

If my OH cooks me a nice meal, flirts during the meal and then a massage and slow sex after I'm in heaven.

If your OH doesn't like that then send him on here and we'll give him a stern talking to ;-)

hahahaha !!! i may just do that .. thanks StHubbins ... advice well taken and im defo going to do the romantic thing :)

if im honest never really thought men would like the romantic thing really

but after you saying that i am defo going to give it a whirl

Men are pretty basic and love, sex and food are what most men want so it's not the romance as such, but you're ticking all the boxes.

A bunch of flowers, on the other hand, might be romantic, but would be a waste of money in most cases.

haha yes i would not get flowers ... what kinds of things would you recomend as say a gift for a guy in or out of the bedroom?

:) xx

for us the one thing i can say that added a bit of va va voom into our bedroom ,was a pvc sheet its so much fun, and can be romantic and sensual,aswell as fun and dirty

when we first got it we covered it in oil then we got naked massaged each other and ended up rolling around on the sheet, it was quite amusing at first we did feel like two sumo wrestlers in a wrestling match,but once the giggles had gone,it was very sensual to feel each other naked and slip and slide off each others bodies to have that intimate closeness was nice you would never get that with a massage on a bed covered with a towel or a sheet,

After we tried the oil we then we experimented with various foods, like whipped cream,custard,choc spread, melted chocolate i placed it over my partner then put marshmallows on him and ate them off him he loved it,

so much you can do on a pvc sheet its now brought out often,

i bet that was so good !!

but defo going to have a look at them thanks hun xx

I think all guys like romance but in the whole cook him a meal ect... After all the way to a mans heart is through his stomach - I know this for a fact as my OH could eat me out of house and home and not in a sexy way hahaha he eats a lot - he isn't fat - although how I'll never know.... **sigh**

But yes we'll tell him if he complains...

Gift wise I'm not sure maybe StHubbins can help you there?

thanks AlaineB these ideas are realy helping and making it easier to decide :)

I'm not the best person to ask about gifts. I'm young at heart, but probably twice your age, so the disposable income goes up and I have the things I really want. The best gifts my wife gets me are things that are completely unexpected which could be sexy underwear for her like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23033 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13560.

i really like the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23033 thats would go really nice with a nice bra mayb one of them quater ones?

what you think ? :)

I think it could work with a basque or corset... sorry for spelling....

yes i also agree.. its a lovley piece xx

p.s dont worry bout spelling im terible to haha

My OH has those knickers and I love them.

I've had a quarter cup bra in my wishlist for a while now, but it would be a present for me rather than her, so I haven't had the nerve to buy it. Might have to get it as an extra Christmas present.

Sorry, going off topic -Yes, I'd love those as a gift

By the way SL, you should remove that favourite website from your profile or you'll get in trouble