Love

I want to know who here has ever been in love and if you still are?

Up until I met my fiancee I thought I had but I hadn't, the love I have with my fiancee is so real and so pure. To the point where I can't ever remember feeling this way in my whole life.

Definitely in love now... You?

what is love?
people fall in love..break up and fall in love again?
honestly i dont think anybody knows the meaning..my opinion though

Riddler001 wrote:

what is love?
people fall in love..break up and fall in love again?
honestly i dont think anybody knows the meaning..my opinion though

So wise Randy Riddler : P

to quote the Matrix

"Neo: It's a... human emotion.
Rama-Kandra: No, it is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies.
"

However im a geek, :P

Im completely in love with my luvly gf at the moment <3 id do anything for her x

My take on it: Love is unconditional and it has to be both ways. No good if one of you cheats or treats the other person badly. It's when you can completely be yourself around that person and you both know you can trust each other. Love is having respect, trust and to give trust.. to be there for each other. To be faithful and not keep lies or secrets from each other. Its about sharing amazing memories together but being there when they need you most.

i am and still am in love with my better half

I'm still in love with my OH after 22 years. He still makes my heart flutter, after a tough day his smile instantly makes me feel better and not a day goes past where he doesn't make me laugh. We share secrets and knowing glances, we still hold hands walking down the street and our sex life is as hot as is ever was (if not more so). He treats me with the upmost respect and tells me he loves me at least 5 times a day. What more could a woman want? He's perfect.

"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love" - Dr Seuss

I don't like love :( it makes you silly and vulnerable. The people I have been truely in love with I will always be in love with, even if I can't be with them. I know that because I know if it came down to it, I would sacrafice myself to keep them safe.

Yup - totally in love with my hubby - I just love it when I see him unexpectedly - maybe driving past me and my insides just churn up and I get a warm and fuzzy feeling....sad I know lol

Still in love after 30 years though the feeling isnt the same as when we first met, maybe its all the water under the bridge changes the way you feel about each other.

For those that have good luck ...

For people like me ? I am losing faith in that word as each day goes by...

My ex was my first love and I really did love him for the first couple of years of our relationship though I was very young and silly. The last year or so I really didn't love him but just couldn't let him go.

Now I've grown up a lot and am in a new relationship with a wonderful man and I adore him. It's not been very long but I think I am falling in love with him :) x

Wetone wrote:

I'm still in love with my OH after 22 years. He still makes my heart flutter, after a tough day his smile instantly makes me feel better and not a day goes past where he doesn't make me laugh. We share secrets and knowing glances, we still hold hands walking down the street and our sex life is as hot as is ever was (if not more so). He treats me with the upmost respect and tells me he loves me at least 5 times a day. What more could a woman want? He's perfect.

does he have a brother?/son(depending on age) heheheh

LittleMissCum. Yeah he has a brother but he's an idiot lol. All due respects to my inlaws, they taught them how to cook, clean, wash and iron and most importantly, how to treat a lady :o) teaching our son to do the same now lol.

In my opinion there are many forms of love!

Being in a fresh relationship will create the illusion of love, everything is different, and new with your new partner... But you can only see if you really do love them after at least half a year... If you have the same feelings as you did when you first starting 'going out' with them, then the chances are high that you could be in love.

But then love is different to everyone.

You can 'love' your mother, 'love' your friends, 'love' your lover and 'love' your partner... So many forms of love, no love is pure... Love is just a mere illusion, a glamourous version of hate, both love and hate cause heartbreak!

With that being said... You can get confuse love for lust, and speaking for personal experience... I have!

Love is nothing. Being with someone not because you love them but cause you are 'with' them 'emotionally'

^.^ H2H ^.^

Love is a many splendoured thing