Lovehoney Addiction

Anyone else have an addiction to Lovehoney? Ever since I found this place a few months ago, my paychecks have just gone straight to Lovehoney :joy: I swore I would buy this month’s stuff and I made a mistake a few days later after I had received my current order and looked at the 'what’s new page" on the shopping site and saw a few I was like “oh my…I NEED THESE” and added them to my shopping list for next time and now I can’t get them out of my head. Is anyone else like this? :joy:

These are the toys I’m interested in btw if anyone is interested:

1. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-double-ended-g-spot-dildo/82144.html

2. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-iridescent-anal-beads/81768.html

3. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-spiral-glass-dildo-7-inch/81759.html

13 Likes

Loving the look of those iridescent anal beads! :star_struck:

Addiction? So long as you can feed yourself and pay the bills, no harm done IMHO. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PleasureDrone yes I can still feed myself, pay the bills etc. I just feel like it’s a bit excessive but it’s fun and sparks joy, haha.

2 Likes

Theyr better for you than chocolate, last longer than a cup of coffee or a film rental. There are worse things to spend money on to be honest. :slightly_smiling_face:
Ive been thinking of going back to my “money jar” approach. Like a reverse swear jar idea. Everytime you do something positive (for me it is not succumbing to eating junk food when im tempted to snack) you shove some change in the jar (or write it on a piece of paper, as change is kind of non existent in this house atm). And whatever you save in the jar you goes towards whatever it is you really want.
Good incentive anyway, helps me pick up good habits diet wise, makes me feel like ive earned it.
(I saved up for a wooden flute this way)

(Also i know its not helping, but the first glas toy is really good. I reviewed it and id Highly recommend it)

3 Likes

“Wooden flute”? That’s a new one on me. Struggling to find it on the LH website… :wink:

2 Likes

I find I am addicted to the forum. I buy all my things from LH but I find the forum very welcoming and feel I can be honest with feelings/opinions.

9 Likes

Folk instruments are slightly outisde of lovehoneys remit :stuck_out_tongue:

@steve19 i agree, this place has a great atmosphere.

2 Likes

Me too! Totally addicted to the forum since I joined :yum::heart:

3 Likes

I have those anal beads and they are FAB!

I definite don’t spend as much now (after I got made redundant from my previous job I took a new job with a massive paycut so don’t have as many spare pennies anymore). But yeah, buying toys becomes a reaaaal addiction haha

1 Like

Haha!! Yes! I have so much I wanna get but am being good and restricted my buying as literally have no more secret spaces left to hide toys :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel you! And would have soo many sex toys if it wasn’t for buying a house recently.

But lube is running low, I always treat myself to a new toy aswell :wink::joy::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Loving the “Good jar” idea!

2 Likes

I think all of us have or had a addiction. When I was first buying sex toys a little under 4 years ago the second I placed my order I was already looking at things for my next order and it was like that a couple years at least.

Ive calmed down a lot since and im teaching myself not to jump in and buy most new products when the mountain of sex toys and vibrators I have already satisfies me more then enough.

1 Like

I restrict myself to 1 order a month and set a budget although there’s a couple of bits I’m waiting to go on sale so may just wait for those.
If I do go over budget I make myself go without something else (obviously non essential items)
It helps me stay in budget as I have to think, do I really want to go without something else that I want or can I wait another 4 weeks

There’s just so much choice.

I’m constantly adding to my favourites especially with lingerie.

Plus, if there’s lingerie in some sort of offer……that’s when I’m really tempted. Got items in basket already, just got to decide to checkout :thinking::thinking::thinking:.

1 Like

Can safely say I have an lovehoney addiction :rofl: I’m forever adding items to my saved items then they make there way to the basket :woman_shrugging: and I love that at my size I’ve got somewhere that I can purchase these items. The forum I feel like I can be myself and be open, pick up ideas and ask for advice

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! :bulb:
I will be trying that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also addicted and just started getting into metal and glass toys also - expensive! However I think now own EVERY set of benwa / jiggle balls LH sell! Lol

2 Likes

Wow @ThirtySomethingWife, that sounds like quite a collection. Any recommendations for ben wa/jiggle balls?

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife You can never have enough. You must be an expert at what works best.

1 Like