Sex Toy Addicts

Hi, my name is Purring Pussy and I'm a sex toy addict.
Anyone wish to share their Lovehoney toy obsession?
I have a huuuuuge collection of toys. From bullets, to rabbits and magic wands. Anal toys, BDSM toys and 15 inch rubber cocks!
I have discovered a love for silicone and it doesn't seem as expensive as it used to be, so I am upgrading all my rubber toys for silicone.
I have an addiction to glass too, owning 18 glass dildos! Oooops!

You know, I don't think I am. There was a while when buying a new toy was sort of a way of dating myself and exploring new things was a lot of fun. Then there was a brief period when I was buying lingerie to try to keep a man's attention. These days, it's just my kegel balls, an iroha and whichever hard dildo is at hand (glass, ceramic or metal). Maybe it's because I'd really like a settled relationship and that's reflected in what I use alone. Maybe it's just getting old.

i think im just addicted to buying things! lol!

I'm addicted to buying OH stuff, he has about 20 strokers! I'm happy with my form 6 and joystick tbh

Yep, I'm a sex toy addict. I know the amount I spend is bad, but my excuse is at least it's not going to fuck up my teeth, dull my skin or, you know, kill me like some other addictions would. :)

I would have to say yes I am as well , even though nearly every toy I have or buy is for the wife!

but Im like a big kid playing with his toys , and the little lady hasn't complained yet !

Not an addicit in the sense that I buy lots of toys (Becuase i can'rt afford to atm), but i'm always browsing LH for future purchases, and what not, so I am maybe addicted in some way.

If I had no toys, and was asked to make a list of a few that i'd want, then what I have now would be the kinds of stuff i'd pick. The thing I find interesteing with this seems to be that, although I have all the toys i'd realistically want, I still can't help but crave more ontop of those.

pinkanimal wrote:

i think im just addicted to buying things! lol!

Same here,lol.I've got 2 big boxes of LH purshases.Love the site and sex toys in general.I love trying out new ones.I still think there are many I haven't tried and want to..so,let the shopping continue,lol.

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Yep, I'm a sex toy addict. I know the amount I spend is bad, but my excuse is at least it's not going to fuck up my teeth, dull my skin or, you know, kill me like some other addictions would. :)

That's a good way of looking at it. The only damage it does is the bank balance, but with all the offers, it's worth it anyway!

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

That's a good way of looking at it. The only damage it does is the bank balance, but with all the offers, it's worth it anyway!

I would say i'm an addict i have a lot of toys always like to try something a bit different depending on my mood

I'm an addict at this pont... I buy at least once a week and my collection is exploding. Nver has there been a better addiction though

I can't even talk myself into bothering using them or masturbating at all anymore, the novelty is very much over for me i think. I still desire my OH (long distance) but my reasons for trying stuff out I'm satisfied now that it's safe and i won't wet myself and know i can orgasm so i don't feel the need at all outside of when we will actually have sex together.

When i was in to them i had the icicles 43 i really wanted, my sister was going to get it for me as my birthday present, but i realised i wouldn't even use it of she did, so she has to think of something else, so now I'm a pain in the bum as she had no other ideas :P

I had a habit of buying toys just because they were on offer. Probably have 20-30 things in the toy box that haven't even been taken out the packaging!
So have stopped now, and only buy something if we really want it, but just find something else to spend the money on rather than LH, so not any better off!

Seems I order say 3-4 times a year, so not an addict, got about 10 butt plugs and a few other toys although I've thrown some out over the years. There's not as much choice for us males I think.

Well, I used to be, but I now rarely buy new toy. There are still 2 more glass dildos, which I would like to get, but I think thats pretty much it, at this point.

I have too many toys as it is anyway ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) So it would take my favourite vibrator dying, that would get me to buy a new one for sure! But the same.

I am a sex toy addict. I think of all my toys as my 'collection', I love getting new things! I buy so much more than I can afford, it's going to bite me in the bum at some point ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

truegrace wrote:

I had a habit of buying toys just because they were on offer. Probably have 20-30 things in the toy box that haven't even been taken out the packaging!
So have stopped now, and only buy something if we really want it, but just find something else to spend the money on rather than LH, so not any better off!

Have you thought of posting the things you haven't opened/ dont want on the adopt a toy page?

darklightq wrote:

Not an addicit in the sense that I buy lots of toys (Becuase i can'rt afford to atm), but i'm always browsing LH for future purchases, and what not, so I am maybe addicted in some way.

Same here. I like to learn a lot about sex toys because I'm intrigued by human sexuality anyways and I feel like toys are a bigger part of it now than ever before. I spend a lot of time browsing through Lovehoney watching the videos and reading reviews and learning about toys, even the ones I have no desire to try in my personal life.

If I had all the money in the world I'd probably be buying way too much sex toys...so I'm quite happy my financial situation is putting some limits on my "addiction".

I'd say we're addicted to sex toys because we always love experimenting with new things.