Lovehoney, amazing!

Placed an order for a Lelo Mia late yesterday afternoon, it's currently sat flashing next to me as I type charging up for the first time, Brilliant service lovehoney! I chose the free 1-2 day delivery and was expecting it tomorrow at the earlier, have to wait for it to charge now and see what all the fuss is about lol

Lovehoney are awesome!!

Have fun with your new toy :D must be feeing very impatient waiting for it to charge! x

Yeah their service is brilliant. Always quick despatch and delivery. My last item they really went out their way for too which I was very grateful for.

Placed an order for a Lelo Mia for my wife late on Thursday evening and it arrived an hour ago, amazing!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Placed an order for a Lelo Mia for my wife late on Thursday evening and it arrived an hour ago, amazing!

Ooh good choice She's going to love it!

But yes, I've been very happy with the delivery times recently. I haven't bought anything for myself in a while but the things I have bought were dispatched on a saturday and were there by monday (2nd class delivery) so I'm very happy that Lovehoney have changed back to 2nd class and got rid of TNT Post. Thanks Lh! x