LoveHoney Bikinis

Hello are there any plans to stock / create any lovehoney branded bikinis or swimwear for this summer??

That would be great!

Oooo i would love this if they did

ShinySparkle wrote:

Wot she said ^^ ;) 

But I would be STOKED if we do decide to do LH swimwear <3 

Think I have had a good idea here Jess... Go on you can make it happen:-)

Yes! Bikinis AND swimsuits with the LH logo on them ;) In purple, red and black!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/ Ask them on this thread :)

Wot she said ^^ ;)

But I would be STOKED if we do decide to do LH swimwear <3

AMEN!!!! this would be the greatest day of my life! I saw some great ones looking for swimwear on another leading sex toy site today but there returns policy is awful if the item was to have arrived damaged. My friend bought a underwear set for her honeymoon and the thong ripped just trying it on and they wouldnt refund.

I actually come to check on here to see if LH stocked and i had just missed. But this would be great, i think it would make me feel sexy just to be wearing something from LH on a beach :)

Are we talking a swimsuit with a built in dildo?

Bobbaford wrote:

lmao! Theyll sell like hotcakes

Bobbaford wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Might be a good idea, but I don't think it's cost/profit option here, but I could be wrong.

DO eeeeiiiit!!
LH swimwear would be rad.
I mean, enough of us clearly want it, so c: *crosses fingers*

Ooh, I would love this!

dont forget some thing for the boys!

ShinySparkle wrote:

I would love it too. Just pray they do my size and they flatter my flat chest! LMAO!!

Same here. I would love it if there was a swimwear range that came in padded and non-padded (like regular and plus size) to keep everyone happy.

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Bobbaford wrote:

lmao! Theyll sell like hotcakes

Or what about a built in silent bullet? Lying on a sun drenched beach, cocktail in hand, buzzing away...

Me too I think lovehoney would b able to provide something everyones wants ... from well covered to sexy but not to revealing .. lovehkneys got us lot to ask what we want and thats a massive difference from other companies :)

Placing order now just incase for red padded bikini....... Pppplzzzz..... With l.h for logo

some sexy thong bikinis would be amazing!

Don't forget us lads we want some lovehoney budgie smugglers ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)