Super amazin' extra special Christmas Day deals! HOLD TIGHT!

Hello! Those of you who have been on the forums for a while will know that every Christmas Day we run some EXTRA SPECIAL offers for you lovely forum people! These deals will not be posted in the sale or publicised anywhere on the site apart from a link posted in these here forums at 9am on Christmas morning.

The offers will last from 9am until 12 noon. After then the prices will revert to normal.

We do this a) for a bit of fun and b) as a thank you to our loyal forum members!

So be here at 9am on Christmas morning - or miss out!

The Prof

Yay! I feel so special!

I must remember this in the excitement of opening a few dozen pairs of socks...

Any clues?

No need to be jealous, or don't they let employess buy from the sales?

I guess with all you guys in the LH office, the bossed would be worried you wouldn't get any work done!

*whines and scratches at the LoveHoney door*

There goes my Christmas money.

Teases! A teeny clue?

My money's going in by midnight, guess I have more hope banking on PayPal being patient than me. :)

I love these deals, better try and get up before midday and shake off the xmas eve hangover! Is there going to be a guy's toy this year?

Ohhhh I am so there!

We have our christmas opening on the 24th and just the dinner on the 25th so I will be fine.

I will totally be setting my alarm clock for this lol!

Last year they had a We-Vibe and a Fleshlight if memory serves me correctly. Hoping to grab myself a bargain this year.

Woo hoooooooooo - it might not be traditional but I'm going to have to log on and have a look on Christmas Day!

Poor WandA! His internet has died for 2 days! He's going to miss the xmas sale (unless I be good and tell him *all* about it ). The whole of his postcode area is down!

Adx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Damn. Bugger for WandA and anyone else in the area. (isn't SG near him?)

Guess I'll put some money in the bank tomorrow in preperation for the deals!

I think it's only about 5 postcodes so hopefully shouldn't be affecting too many others and I think SG is a fair trek from our way. Not that he'll be online on xmas day anyway - he'll have a house full I imagine!

Adxx

ooo im sure ill find a min to pop on and have a nosey! x

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Damn. Bugger for WandA and anyone else in the area. (isn't SG near him?)

Guess I'll put some money in the bank tomorrow in preperation for the deals!

I think it's only about 5 postcodes so hopefully shouldn't be affecting too many others and I think SG is a fair trek from our way. Not that he'll be online on xmas day anyway - he'll have a house full I imagine!

Adxx

It lives!!!!!

Perhaps it was the old 'make a cock up and pretend we fixed it extra quickly so you get less angry' routine.

hmm finances have become a bit of an issue for me recently. i will have to look and think seriously about it, but cant wait for the suprise!

getting up by 9am tomorrow shouldn't be an issue for me, its getting time between 9 and 12 to turn a computer on, as we are going to the mother in laws for the day. Hopefully I'll get to look in though!

toycar69 wrote:

getting up by 9am tomorrow shouldn't be an issue for me, its getting time between 9 and 12 to turn a computer on, as we are going to the mother in laws for the day. Hopefully I'll get to look in though! External Media

Let it sleep on the LH homepage! Give the comp sweet sweet dreams!External Media

actually, I was wondering if I could do it on my phone, lol

Definitely be stopping by in the morning to see whats going on!

Oooh very excited