Spectacular Christmas Day Deals... Hold On To Your Hats!

If you've been on the forum for a while, you'll probably already know about our Christmas Day deals. If not, you're in for a treat!

Every Christmas Day we run a secret deal for our most loyal customers (and that means you!). Tradition has it that we knock silly amounts off of luxury sex toys that are very very very rarely (if ever) discounted.

We will post the link to the offers on this thread on Christmas Day.

Because the savings are so big, time and numbers are strictly limited. So make sure you come and check the Lovehoney Forum at 9am on Christmas Day (25th December)... or miss out!

sadly, I doubt I'll be able to afford anything on Christmas, but I'll come and check out the offers just in case =) I noticed that there are already a few good sales on.

no money until pay day now and also i doubt i will get on here xmas day

Well I'll be here with a view to buying; there's nothing I actually want this year but I look forward to being tempted by your offers Alice!!

Angel x

I too will look cos I imagine the deals will be great, alas not sure my coffers can stretch that far :( You never know tho....

Thanks Lh x

Dawhh, I want to buy the Fun Factory Cobra Libre... if that ends up appearing in the Christmas deals! I've been tight on money for like a month, so it's impossible for me to be able to buy it. Oh well. I'd be happy enough with the discount that's currently on it. How long is that going to go on for, because I don't get any money until the 9th - by which point, I'll be able to buy it.

Cant wait!

Just wondering, by Christmas day you mean 25th? Because in my country its 24th, so just checking

Laveila wrote:

Just wondering, by Christmas day you mean 25th? Because in my country its 24th, so just checking

25th December... 24th is Christmas Eve at Lovehoney HQ! You'll still get to enjoy A.M.A.Z.I.N.G deals on the 24th.... shhhhhhh but the sale will fully launch at 4pm today (23rd December).... shhhhhhhhhhhh

oh ok, here we have Christmas day and Christmas Eve in one day, on the 24th, we get even presents on the 24th, in the evening. So thanks for clarification.

Goes to check paypal account to see how much I still have tucked away there....

awwh damn! im at work christmas morning, so im'a gunna miss it!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

So make sure you come and check the Lovehoney Forum at 9am on Christmas Day (25th December)... or miss out!

Would love to be shopping here but getting on to the Lovehoney site with kids waiting to open Christmas gifts isn't going to happen. I'm sure OH isn't going to be thrilled if I disappear to the laptop after that without helping with the food no matter what I promise to buy.

Does the sale last all day or is it a strictly time limited thing?

- Barkis

They've always done it within a couple of hours so usually something like from 9am till 12 noon. It may not be like that though this time round.

Also, the sale that's on now lasts a good while. Only the limited time deals on the super luxury goods is on Christmas day.

I'll be here ready and waiting I'll have to find a way to sneak off to get on here

I love a good sale and have purchased way too much. Luckily OH not here so can shop to my hearts content.

Merry Christmas to me !!

Ok, the sale just got another order out of us, but I made sure that there was plenty left on the card for Christmas Day. I know what I'll most be looking forward to waking up to now!

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Dawhh, I want to buy the Fun Factory Cobra Libre... if that ends up appearing in the Christmas deals! I've been tight on money for like a month, so it's impossible for me to be able to buy it. Oh well. I'd be happy enough with the discount that's currently on it. How long is that going to go on for, because I don't get any money until the 9th - by which point, I'll be able to buy it.

This was on the offer last year, I snapped one up for the OH!

Lovehoney's xmas deals are amazing! Fingers crossed for one of the Insignia range from Lelo!

Thanks Lovehoney

And since it's Christmas it's a perfect opportunity to thank all the staff for being so bloody wonderful to all customers and us regulars too!

Adx

Sounds exciting, but I don't think I've been awake at 9am on Christmas day since I was about 12, haha.

if its for loyal members ... surely it should be via email only?

Ive been a loyal member and have bought from this site many times.. but never ever received a discount. shall look forward to see what is on offer on xmas day