Lovehoney discounts

Please can anyone tell me…how long are the discounts are available on Lovehoney website?

I’m looking at buying a few more items, but not just yet.

I’m also after some more recommendations for a new g-spot vibrator (extra quite)!

I currently like the look of the Desire Luxury Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator.

Feedback & recommendations much appreciated. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Hiya

Are you talking about the weekly offers on the shopping site?
If so, these are renewed every Monday.

3 Likes

I was wondering generally. Obviously, some products are advertising a discount already on them.

Is there a set time they stay discounted?

1 Like

We never know.
Some of those items could remain in the sales next Monday.
Or they may be removed and have totally different items on sale.
The items in the outlet sale usually stick around until they are sold - the other offers tend to change.
But they usually always have the same offers on 3 for 2 on underwear.

There’s often emails with like 20% discount codes too x

4 Likes

There’s a big birthday discount as well for those signed up to the main site. I’m never too sure how long that lasts though or if you can use it more than once in whatever the time period is

The birthday discount lasts for 30 days and you can use it once :tada:

4 Likes

I’ve signed up for emails and have been getting them. When I signed up it said I would get 15% off my next order. I haven’t received any info on claiming this discount. How does this work, do I get an email code or something?

@Lovehoney_Brenna can you advise please?

Thank you

@Male53 it might be something you’d be better contacting customer care about. They’re usually pretty good on live chat :blush:

1 Like

Can someone please help me?

I’ve an email with a birthday discount link attached and every time I click it I don’t get the code. Is it linked to my account when I go the the checkout?

The Mrs has a “surprise” and said to give her the code etc So I don’t see what’s being ordered for my birthday…but as above i dont have a code

Nevermind, it’s tied to my account