Does birthday discount still exist?

Hey all - I’ve got a few items ‘saved’ and am wondering if I should wait until the end of April (my birthday) to order as there’s a couple of more expensive items on there - I’ve used the ‘birthday discount’ for the last two years but wondered if it was something they were continuing (as I know they’ve changed a lot around of late)?

Should I wait for the 40% off or just bite the bullet? One of the items never seems to be discounted so would like so save if I could.

Thx

2 Likes

I received the birthday discount in February so hopefully you will be able to use it :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thx @k8xxx, fingers crossed! Planning on splurging and getting my OH a Vixskin dildo

2 Likes

@BLovesC

I did manage to get a birthday discount this month but I did have to contact customer support to receive it.

3 Likes

Thx @Cupc8kes - I’ll get on it if they don’t email me…thx for letting me know…

It was my birthday on March 13th. I got a “Birthday discount on purchases over £40” email, so I’d say yes. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

@BLovesC Before the web site changed there was a birthday discount code that used to work just by entering a code but now that code no longer works so I guess we have to be patient till our birthdays.

I didn’t get mine in December, I forgot and never followed up :pensive:

1 Like

I would ask customer service but being 4 months ago I don’t know if its too late. No harm in asking.

For my last 2 birthdays I had to contact them as I didn’t receive one, hope I don’t have to go through the same thing in a couple of months.

1 Like

Yep I think it still does exist as I got an email on my last birthday with a discount :slightly_smiling_face: