Lovehoney vouchers!

Hi!

I just wanted to ask if anybody who has been on here for a long time knows what the biggest discount is that Lovehoney have ever offered?

I have been looking at a couple of pricey toys for a verrrry long time now. As a student who, after rent, bills, food etc has a disposable income of around £3 a week, £120 worth of toys isn't something I can afford.

Lovehoney currently has a 15% off voucher for this weekend, even after that it is still more than I can afford, but I really don't want to miss out if this is the lowest the price is going to go. I WILL buy them one day. But I'm not sure whether to get them now while the price is low or wait and hold out for a bigger voucher?

Has anyone ever come across a bigger discount before, and how often do they normally come around?

Thanks!

If you search the web you can often find discount's for LH (there's always 10% kicking around somewhere) not just the e-mail ones the biggest discount i've personally seen and used was 30% of a £35 min spend available through i think the fem first website

25% off comes up every so often, usually for a £50 spend. There will probably be more offers coming up to Christmas, but there's no guaruntee on what they'll be! Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to predict the regularity of them either.

There have been a lot of vouchers lately (or at least I've had lots via email) and tbh you can generally find a voucher of some sort online, so if you can't afford them right now don't stress yourself or your budget; there will be more vouchers! (plus the individual items may come on sale or be included in offers, you never know!).

I've been thinking the same thing today, could really do with a 25% off to but OHs fleshlights

Google lovehiney discount codes. Quite often there is a 30% off one available via other websites. I have used it a few times. Not sure if it's running at present

Christmas day offers.

Don't forget to keep checking Lovehoney Deal of the Day and Deal of the Week as you may find what you are after is on offer. Sometimes 3 for £x works out really good too especially when combined with money off coupons too.