Question for Lovehoney

Hi, it was my birthday on Saturday but have never received any notification that day. I did receive an e mail about 1 week ago telling me my birthday was coming soon. I also notice things talk about a 20% discount but I then rea elsewhere on the site you get 40% off. So very confused? Also if I place an order how does the discount get applied

Hi @steve19 if you contact customer care they will give you a code to use for your birthday discount. I believe the discount depends on whether you’re an unlimited member or not.

You just pop in the code you’re given at checkout :blush:

2 Likes

The code actually goes here Enter an Offer Code :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Or click on the email link

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser if you’re lucky enough to get a birthday email :blush: I didn’t so had to copy and paste my code in.

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter I’ve got mine eek

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser exciting isn’t it, trying to make the most of the discount! Have fun shopping haha :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s mainly lingerie I’m liking ATM x

1 Like

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I was wondering how the 40% worked so thankyou @steve19 for making this thread.

Should I send customer care an email a couple of days before my bday to check if I’ll receive the 40%? Can’t hurt right?

If you’ve not receieved your birthday email by then you should definitely contact Customer Care and they’ll sort you out. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

The 40% off £50+ is the Unlimited one, and regular account holders get a 20% off £40+ one. :+1:

Oh @Ian_Chimp is the birthday 40% voucher only applicable to orders over £50?

That’s right. :+1: So, at the minimum, it would take a £50 order down to £30. But it works on top of sale prices and any multibuy offers too. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Unlimited perk is 25% off £40+, so it’s similar to that, but with a little remix of the %£. :+1:

Ah that’s fair enough :sweat_smile: I’m quite skint at the moment so do the offers keep? (Sorry for all the questions)

Don’t worry about it, questions are what this place is for. :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe it lasts a week, but you can check with Customer Care when you ask for the code. :+1: There is Klarna as an alternative payment option, but I’m afraid I haven’t used it myself so don’t know how accessible it is?

1 Like

I don’t know if I have £50 worth of stuff I’m planning on ordering so I guess I better start looking :grin: thanks for your help :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I normally have more issue with getting an order down to £50, rather than up to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy hunting though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

On a side note while I have you, how do you add a profile description? Is that a trust level 2 thing? (Sorry I haven’t seen any topics on the matter).

Anyone can fill their profile in (it’s only really uploading photos that restricted to TL2) :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Here’s your Profile page where you can fill it out. And if you want to make it public you go to:

Preferences → Interface and uncheck the ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’ box. :+1: