Lovehoney Glitches

I think this is probably something to do with your security settings on your browser. I use Firefox and had the same problem. It might be worth trying another browser to see if you have the same issue. @Aliscot

1 Like

Which product @Aliscot ? If youā€™ve followed a link from the forum youā€™ll have to refresh the page when you get there otherwise pictures and reviews donā€™t show.

Can you see reviews for other products or is it just one particular one? If you canā€™t see reviews for any products @steve19 will be right and itā€™s a browser issue. If itā€™s one in particular it either hasnā€™t loaded right or it could be a brand new product that has tester reviews but theyā€™ve not been published yet. The summary rating stars often appear before the reviews themselves have appeared.

Why does my saved list on Lovehoney empty itself? It is fine for a couple of months and after that i go into my account and it tells me i have nothing in my saved list. Anyone else experienced this? It is quite annoying as my saved list is my kind of i will buy that item when i have the money for it

Hmm, this definitely used to be an issue when the site first switched over, see, Why do my :heart: Saved Items keep disappearing?, I never had the issue and I thought it had been fixed. Maybe one for @Lovehoney_Brenna to query the LH tech team on again? Unless our own forum tech genius @Ian_Chimp has any possible insights?

Just to check, Iā€™m assuming youā€™re signed in to your account when you add items to the saved list and when youā€™re checking it? The site does have a habit of logging us out unexpectedly.

Yea im logged in and everything but every month or so it empties my saved list on me and it is a bit of a pain in the backside as i cant remember the stuff that was in it that i was looking to order

Yep - my saved items have been deleted multiple times.

Probably saved me a fortune tho

1 Like

Iā€™m having a problem with the shopping site on my iPhone using Firefox. The site will sometimes load correctly, but when I try to go anywhere but the homepage, I get an error. This does not happen using Safari or Brave browsers. This started a couple of weeks ago and is still happening. Just thought Iā€™d share my experience. The error is:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

Reference Number: 18.6f3b2f17.1703951717.f0d7de3c

Host: www.lovehoney.com

If you can access the site and use it without a problem with some browsers but not firefox I suspect it is either a security / setting within your firefox account or a web site issue with firefox. Can you access other sites using firefox such as others site that are similar (sex related)

I donā€™t have trouble with any other site in Firefox, just Lovehoney.com Additionally, itā€™s only been for the past few weeks and no other browser gives the same issues. Maybe Iā€™m the only one who has this issue, but thought Iā€™d toss it out there in case others were experiencing it too.

Its so frustrating though iā€™m sure, hopefully LH can help in some way.

Itā€™s not a huge deal since other browsers work fine, just thought Iā€™d share my experience.

Not a glitch but
cottelli-black-wet-look-underwired-crotchless-basque-set
last image has a nipple on show, others have been removed.

@Lovehoney_Brenna

2 Likes

Are Lovehoney oneboxes broken? Whereā€™s my pretty info box? :cry:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/we-vibe-chorus-app-and-remote-controlled-rechargeable-couples-vibrator/a44215g80786.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

Hi, for some reason I donā€™t have a keyboard to type on at the moment, for the tester post and this post I have typed in note on my phone and copied and pasted my reply to here.

Iā€™ve tried refreshing, which hasnā€™t fixed it. Iā€™m using Chrome on an Android phone.

Eep, does it work on another browser?

If you could message me which device and OS you are using, that would be fantastic - thank you!

Apologies, got distracted having to work :rofl:

Seems to be working fine again now, it was first thing this morning too. For some reason, my reply keyboard just vanished a couple of hours ago for some, presumably short, odd reason.

I am using a Samsung A52s, Android OS version 14, Chrome browser. Iā€™m afraid I didnā€™t check my other browser at the time.

The Discobot tutorial has an image problem:

@discobot start tutorial

Glad it is back - please let me know if it happens again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tx_guy

This is exactly the same message I receive when I attempt to open LH, access LH product pages using Google Chrome.

This was (continues to be) a problem I have experienced over a year, despite flagging it up with the LH Tech Team.

My only salvation came when I began using the ā€œDuckDuckGoā€ search engine.

No problems thus far now that I have switched search engines.