Low sensitivity clit

@Mudd.Smith Very similar to you mate in terms of forte, and can see why you’d feel a little lost with situation.
I’d like to just suggest for you, rather than let it give you that ‘unnecessary’ feeling, reframe it and consider it a chance to add some more tools to the ‘forte’ belt. Gives a great chance for the two of you to do some exploration together, that in itself can have a big impact if you’re both on the same page with it. I’m making the assumption this is something you’re both looking to achieve together of course as her thoughts and input are pretty essential to achieve what you’re looking for.

Further to suggestions above such as trying balms, pumps.
We have these, and often use the clit one when I have the OH tied up on a kink night to make things nice and intense for her. Obv plenty of lube needed, and communication with OH:

I think @PleasureDrone is onto something in terms of mixing things up in sense of her mind, it’s a very powerful and often overlooked tool in the sexual world - we tend to focus on the ‘specific spots’ the pleasure (or problems) occur and forget to look outside the box (no pun intended).

Are there things could do earlier in day/eve to help build things up a little? For example would she consider wearing a butt plug going out for a drink? Or perhaps a remote controlled love egg going for a meal? Of course a balm could be applied before going out perhaps (@Green_Eyed_Girl suggested a couple that we might try to mix things up a little some point).
Maybe try focusing attentions away from her clit. I know with sense deprivation (for example blindfolding), it will enhance other senses (such as feel of touch). If she has a stubborn clit, perhaps that sensitivity is living elsewhere, in her g-spot, nipples, butt, etc.,?

Hope you both have a lot of fun finding a way around things mate.

1 Like