Lovehoney Glitches

@Ian_Chimp unfortunately that notifications page is also blank! There’s nothing there at all. Plus, I can’t seem to even log out at the moment. I don’t have that option.

@PleasureDrone Yup, there’s definitely something wrong with the loading.

So new thing, when I open a new reply or go to read a new topic, at the top of my screen I now have 5 search icons, 5 of those 3 line ones and 5 profile pics. I had 3 of each a minute ago and now there’s the 5 :eyes::eyes:

If you flip to desktop version in your phone browser the log out option should show back up in the menu. :+1:

How do I do that again? Where should the log out bit be too, just incase I’m looking in the wrong big?

Okay found both, just trying to get to the notifications. Omggg

@Ian_Chimp and no. Logging out doesn’t work. Still got notifications trying to load and nothing on that main page

1 Like

The only other generic tip is to clear your browser. After that I’m out. :man_shrugging: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could try using private browsing; Things like cookies and other website data isn’t saved, so, if you’re using something like Safari on iOS (which loves to hold on to things) it will be like you’re visiting the website anew each time and everything loads in fresh. You don’t stay logged in but buggy scripts and stuff will get flushed.

@ChloJakes @PleasureDrone If I could grab some screen shots that would be amazing! :slight_smile:

Screenshots sent. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can now confirm that the “empty notifications column” thing is now a permanent state of affairs on my tablet, and it’s been going on for several days. Have tried emptying the browser cache, re-booting etc. - no dice.

1 Like

The new leopard print stuff isn’t displaying properly in the New In, and you don’t seem to be able to add it to your basket:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

here with a forum account glitch. i’ve been able ot change my email address on my shopping account, but not my forum account. have tried lots of times - to change my prinary address and to add alternate addresses - and i’m not getting the email confirmations in order to complete the process.
especially frustratin cos i used to be a toy tester and have just gotten my head around the change to that process, but suspect that the accounts won’t match up now cos of the email address problem?
also noticed that my forum profile had been kinda lost when i logged in after some time away - both the phot and the small bio details (which i can’t recall anymore)
have contacted customer support and they said they’d try and follow th email problem up, but any help from anyone here would be great too :slight_smile: thanks :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can do! Have you tried logging out of the forum and clearing your cookies?

All bio’s and photos were lost when we moved over to the shiny new forum - sorry :frowning:

thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna :slight_smile:
i guessed the profile info might have been lost when the website/forum changed - thanks for confirming :slight_smile:
will try logging out and clearing cookies and see if that helps :+1:

realised as well that i used to be able to find previous reviews via my acocunt, but can’t see a link to them anymore?

Hopefully it does!

Unfortunately this is no longer a feature we have :slightly_frowning_face:

it worked! :smile:
tho it was a bit confusing at first cos it claimed i/my account didn’t exist anymore! i persevered tho, and eventually got back in via my customer account, and from there to the community forum.

does the email address for both accounts create the link for the toy tester reviews? or is it the username (my customer account and forum account have different usernames, tho the same email address now :slight_smile: )?

shame the link to previous reviews is no longer available - will it be restored?

Yay! :tada:

It is the email address that links the reviews, the name doesn’t have to be the same (although it helps) :smiley:

great! thanks for confirming :smile:
i think my two usernames are at least similar… :wink:

1 Like

Don’t know whether its just me but I’m finding that today I can’t reply to any topic while using my phone.

When I tap the reply box it just brings up the tracking options. I have no probs using the site on the laptop though.

1 Like

I’ve been replying via my phone all day, so maybe you need to reboot your phone or clear cookies or something?

1 Like

I keep seeing the lelo Hugo in pink as 50% off (the same as it was a few weeks ago) but it changes back to full price when I add it to basket which is a bit of a tease, I asked live chat yesterday and they said nope it is just me and it is still full price
Bit annoying so I wondered if anyone else has seen this with products

I cleared cookies and rebooted but its still the same.
Weirdly I found that if I turn the phone sideways and tap reply it works fine but then the keyboard takes up half the screen! So, there’s a work around but it’s a pain.
Replying to someone directly ( like I’m doing with you @WillC) by using the reply bit in their message works normally :thinking: