Lovehoney Happy Rabbit... Is mine broken?!

I very excitedly recieved my Happy Rabbit this morning, and put it on to charge straight away! I had read a few reviews saying it was ready to go after 2 hours of charging (They do recommend 6) and a couple saying they turned it on to a light buzz straight out of the box - I unplugged mine and tried to turn it on to test it - and nothing? I would've thought after 2 hours of charging there would've been a light buzz at this point? I'm really worried its broken, I was so looking forward to using it!

I would wait th full 6 or whatever is recommended to be sure...

I own the Happy Rabbit G-Spot and when it arrived I had to send it back because even after a full charge it wasn't working - no vibrations at all, just a faint continous beeping noise. I got in touch with LH Customer Care on LiveChat (you can email them too) and they sent me a replacement after I returned my rabbit. The second one worked fine.

Make sure you charge it for a good six hours though first, to eliminate charging time issues :)

I don't think LH tell you to charge it for 6 hours just to be mean :P if you don't do it for the full six hours you'll run into bother with the battery in the future. So make sure you give it the full six hours and then check to see if there's any issues after that.

HappilyExperimenting, my Rabbit is the G-spot one too, I hope mine isn't one of the faulty ones! I'm sat here anxiously waiting my full 6 hours charge!

It does work!! But alas my shape is apparently not the right fit for this toy, the ears don't touch my clit at all, unless I physically grab them and push them into the right position, holding them there!

I would personally advice to always charge rechargeable toy based on what the manufacturer says, regarless of what is in reviews. There is usually a reason why the manufacturer says to wait that long. But I know, the hard is wait :-D