Help with the Happy Rabbit 2 Natural vibrator please - not working anymore

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums (and the site in general actually!). I hope I'm posting this request in the right place.

I was hoping for some help with the "Happy Rabbit 2 Natural vibrator" which has been great up till now.

I bought it back in January and had no issues with it - in fact its been one of the best purchases ever.

After the last time I used it -the battery had run down so I put it on charge. The charging light is showing that it's fully charged (green light) but it's not turning on (vibrating) any more. Ive tried leaving it on the charger longer, and holding the buttons down together for like a minute but none of that has worked.

I haven't used it in water-ry situations, so it shouldn't be that liquid has got in.

I'm stumped - does anyone have any suggestions for how I might revive it?

Thanks so much ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Talk to live chat and if it is faulty they will organise a replacement item for you.

Thanks bondagegod - I was just wondering if there was a simple fix. I've had to send something back recently you see and feel bad - a run of bad luck I guess.

I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone has any suggestions then I'll do as you said

DoctorLurve wrote:

Thanks bondagegod - I was just wondering if there was a simple fix. I've had to send something back recently you see and feel bad - a run of bad luck I guess.

I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone has any suggestions then I'll do as you said

Hi DL - so sorry to hear your Happy Rabbit is misbehaving. 

Please don't feel bad about returning it to us - it's what the returns policy is there for.

Customer Care will be able to sort a replacement for you, if you'd like one.

Thank Jess I'll contact customer care for a replacement

No problem. How did you get on with customer care?

Thanks for checking in - they were great - sent out a replacement - thanks for the advice

Fantastic news that it is sorted. So sorry about that faulty one though.

Enjoy!

No problem on the advice. Good to live chat as good as ever and organised a replacement item for you.

My Happy Rabbit gspot did exactly the same. I got a replacement too and it's been perfect since.

I’ve had this happen twice now with the Happy Rabbit. LH support is great, they replaced the first one and just agreed to send me another replacement. Thing is, I’d really like one that works. Anyone have any success getting it to work or figuring out why they just quit working? In both my cases, they quit after one use and a few days in the drawer.