very unhappy bunny (we vibe advice)

I'm so gutted! I've been saving up for ages to get a new vibrator and ummed and arrred about which one to get as i need a STRONG vibration. In the end i went for the 'We Vibe' as my boyfriend was very up for giving it ago (i really wanted the Hitachi Magic Wand). Anyway, the price put me off a lot but in the end i went ahead and bought it in time for valentines day. All i can say is im gutted. We got it, charged it up (24 hours by the way - thats a long time to wait!) and got down to business and the first thing i noticed was the lack of vibrations. didnt do much for me at all. Then we triesd using it during sex. Totally off putting as i had to keep holding it in place and twisting it. In the end (after trying it in as many ways as possible, for over an hour) i had to put it away after it started to rub my boyf, and I nearly cried. I had spent such a lot of hard earned money on a product that did nothing for me (or my boyfriend).

Just wanted to warn people (il do a review soon). If you like a strong vibration this is not for you. Also, i think the reason it wouldnt sit in me confortably may be because im pretty small although im sure im not the only small girl to try it and many people seem to love it. Im so upset over this, I now have a completely usless toy. Will never spend that kind of money again :( (wish i had the wand so much now!)

How awful! I'm so sorry to hear you're so unhappy with it.

I've got one and I love it. The vibrations feel good and strong. It sits in me securely. I'm wondering if the one you got might be faulty?

thats good advice lubyanka

the other thing is it just might not be for you, like rabbits are considered the best thing going by some people but i personally dont rate them

its a shame you spent all that money though. Is there another way you could use it, like when giving your bloke a handjob or something? at least try it again without thinking its going to be a wonder as sometimes when we relax it gets better

don't know this product, but is it possible that it was switched on when you put it on charge so never actually got charged properly?

you could try leaving it on until totally dead, switch it off and then doing the 24 hour charge thing again? that is what I do to get mobile phone and laptop batteries working again.

Unfortunately some toys are just more for us than others :( I'd persevere and try it later because sometimes you find the best way to use it for you. But it is so frustrating when you find that it doesn't do it for you.

hmm, i think il persevere with it, i like the idea of using it duuring hand jobs and stuff! i just got a bit upset about it all coz of the money side of it! i have also been reading other posts and think il get some clit enhancer gel to see if that helps at all! just a warning that it might not be the toy for everyone!

if you use it with hand jobs just use loads of lube as well, he might enjoy it

When I first used the wee-vibe, I found that it took a little while to figure out how best to use it. I mean, it's quite unlike every other vibrating toy out there, and it is specially designed to function in a specific way.

I feel quite glad you're going to persevere with it, because I just have this feeling that you're going to get at least some joy out of it. :)

It does have this amazing way of having your hand or your partner's hand feel like it's vibrating, rather than a toy doing it. My partner said that when he and it were on and inside me, that it felt like I was vibrating, not a toy. So please do keep at it, I'm sure you'll find some way to enjoy it, once you get the hang of it. :)

Hi - hope it's OK to start this one up again! I know this is going to sound really daft but having been on here for a wee while, I know you folks will be alright.

Anyhoo, as you might have seen me mention, I took the plunge this week and bought my first vibrator, for my own use and to use with my other half. Being new to vibrators, I went for the Magic Bullet, which was on special offer. But, as I said in my review, it didn't do much for me, or my man.

Stupid question, but what are you supposed to do? And feel? Again, I wasn't expecting to have my socks blown off or mind mind blown, but it was just a vibration, like using a drill (in your hand). I fully appreciate that it might just not be our "thing" as folks have said, but any advice would be welcomed, as we just don't want to put it away and never try again! It's a bit difficult to gauge from reviews and books, so any input would be fab. Likewise, any recommendations for another vibrator or product that we can maybe look at when we have some money to spend.

Thanks and love X

could your partner use it on you and vise versa? then the receiver dosent get the buzing feelin in their hands

if you have been holding it still it might help if you hold it and masturbate as you usually do, instead of with your fingerrs with the tip of the bullet

also some lube may enhance the experience if youre not using it

hottie_pants i'm sure we'd like to know how you got on, if it isn't too personal

My partner & I bought the We Vibe & had similar problems to the original poster. It is awkward to hold in place & my partner constantly had to move it into the best position for maximum vibration. We found the vibration strength to be average. The build quality is good & the money saved on batteries will probably justify the high cost. I found it rubbed my penis too when using it during penetration.

We will continue to use it, but it's not really much better than any of our other toys as regards orgasmic, but the build quality suggests it will last longer than cheaper toys & the money saved on batteries will definitely be a benefit.

Thanks sweetlove666 for your advice. We were using it on each other but still were aware of the buzz as opposed to a vibration. We will look into lubrication - any recommendations? Thanks X

Welcome Mark, l find the same problem sometimes when Mrs T has say a glass dildo up her ass and l am in her vagina!! all to do with trigonometry l think.

Tallboy