LoveHoney Maths... 5 are cheaper than 2 !?!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18978

The more you buy, the more you save!

Buy 1-2 @ £4.99 each
Buy 3-4 @ £2.99 each

Buy 5+ @ £1.99 each

2 = £9.98

5 = £9.95

Why not advertise a Deal of the day: buy 2 get 3 free, just me or is this nuts?

Seriously, "Pay us a tenner, take what you want!" would be so much clearer...

You're right there, that doesn't make sense...

I don't quite understand why they have the "1-2, 3-4, 5+" system actually.

Personally, and yes this is personally, I think it would make more sense to be for example;

"Buy up to five for £4.99 each, buy more than 5 at £1.99 each" or something. The middle category just confuses things.

They could have also done, say £4.99 each or 5 for £15.

Is it just me or does a tenner sound wrong for 5? Sounds too cheap...

How odd.

I prefer Booties idea! Vote Bootie!

This thread turns me on.

chipNroll wrote:

This thread turns me on.

You aren't operated through binary are you?

Booties wrote:

You're right there, that doesn't make sense...

I don't quite understand why they have the "1-2, 3-4, 5+" system actually.

Personally, and yes this is personally, I think it would make more sense to be for example;

"Buy up to five for £4.99 each, buy more than 5 at £1.99 each" or something. The middle category just confuses things.

They could have also done, say £4.99 each or 5 for £15.

Is it just me or does a tenner sound wrong for 5? Sounds too cheap...

This makes the maths even worse?

Buy 5 at ~£25, buy 6 for £12 o.O

or

Buy 5 at ~£25 or buy 12 for £24
lol

Bulk discount orders are usually small % jumps:
Buy 1-2 £4.99
Buy 3-4 £4.50
Buy 5+ £3.75

Well I don't mean those prices necessarily, I just mean cut out the middle man...

Also it still sorta makes sense. Like if you buy a packet of crisps these days it'll cost you 60p, but you can buy a bag of 6 packs for £2. If you bought 6 packs seperately it would cost you £3.60...

Booties wrote:

Well I don't mean those prices necessarily, I just mean cut out the middle man...

Also it still sorta makes sense. Like if you buy a packet of crisps these days it'll cost you 60p, but you can buy a bag of 6 packs for £2. If you bought 6 packs seperately it would cost you £3.60...

This might just be the most exciting packet of multi-buy 'crisps' you may ever buy.

I've just bought 100 for £3 - and with my staff discount, well... what a bargain...

Good spot HappyCouple... I've made it £3.99, makes it less mad!

Haha. Nice to see a prompt solution Steve!

Sorry guys now you've bought this to my attention I have infact made all the BASIC Sex Toys a single price and they will be under review this week. I will look at the full range and will make a decision on whether any of them should be on a multibuy offer. Normally we use multibuy for Condoms and Lubricants when customers frequently look to buy more than one at a time. Also for our Hen Night site for group discounts. It is not often that they are used on toys and when they are it needs to be carefully thought out. I'll update you but thank you for your highlighting the issue. Bonny

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

I've just bought 100 for £3 - and with my staff discount, well... what a bargain...

Still has a multi-buy sticker top left of the image without the multi-buy option.

*imagines what kind of weird sculpture steve is making* O_o

HappyCouple wrote:

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Still has a multi-buy sticker top left of the image without the multi-buy option.

yep sorry - it doesn't change automatically - it takes a few hours to sort itself out - or the techies can give it a kick.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Sorry guys now you've bought this to my attention I have infact made all the BASIC Sex Toys a single price and they will be under review this week. I will look at the full range and will make a decision on whether any of them should be on a multibuy offer. Normally we use multibuy for Condoms and Lubricants when customers frequently look to buy more than one at a time. Also for our Hen Night site for group discounts. It is not often that they are used on toys and when they are it needs to be carefully thought out. I'll update you but thank you for your highlighting the issue. Bonny

I know this might be just me, but being able to multi buy the cock rings is handy espically if you do sleep with multiple partners, but also due to the battery life being short.

I personally don't like using the same cockring on different men though...

While we're on the topic of BASIC things, I love how in the product video for this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9670

The Prof says "Nothing in the Basics range costs more than a fiver", however the toy he is reviewing is £6.99... xD

Booties wrote:

While we're on the topic of BASIC things, I love how in the product video for this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9670

The Prof says "Nothing in the Basics range costs more than a fiver", however the toy he is reviewing is £6.99... xD

lol, nice spot! New, updated video required or it should meet the stated price in the video External Media