Lovehoney Oh Gspot rabbit question

Is this toy (aside from the plastic base and beads obviously) made of pure silicone or is it a mix of materials? It says silicone on the description but it feels quite soft and unlike my other silicone toys so I just wanted to check if it's pure silicone or not.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Is this toy (aside from the plastic base and beads obviously) made of pure silicone or is it a mix of materials? It says silicone on the description but it feels quite soft and unlike my other silicone toys so I just wanted to check if it's pure silicone or not.

I could ask customer service for you if you want since I don't have it lol

From what I can tell mine is pure silicone but could be wrong. I would ask customer care if I was you :) xxx

I always thought it was pure silicone too. I figured it was just softer/squishier because it is basically a thinner silicone sleeve over a toy rather than a solid/thick silicone toy?

I don't think Lovehoney do that whole mislabelling 'silicone blends' as silicone thing that some companies do, so I'd trust the description :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I always thought it was pure silicone too. I figured it was just softer/squishier because it is basically a thinner silicone sleeve over a toy rather than a solid/thick silicone toy?

Must admit I thought this too. Ruby Red Slippers did you ask live chat?

Hi everyone, I have access to a computer again so I've asked live chat. They confirmed that its possible to have a different finish on the toy so the feel can be different, but the toy in question is made from silicone and is not a blend. Really glad to hear that as the toy looks good and I've never tried one with rotating beads in it before.

I had the Oh! Rabbit Realistic and flame tested it - it passed with flying colours, plus as a reviewer I've experienced a lot of different silicones and this toy's material seemed pretty normal to me.