lovehoney in love it mag!

has anyon seen lovehoney talked about in this weeks love it?

it was in the real stories about what people will be doing for valentines

"feeling brave, i went to lovehoney.co.uk to find my first sex toy. it was far less intimidatung then going into a shop. online no one could see my blushes. i gazed at page after page of pretty things that buzzed to make you feel really good. i finally settled for a bang bang bunny rabbit vibe. it had a little pink love egg, and jelly nodules for extra stimulation. there was even an online video to show you how to vary the speeds and get the most out of it. taking the plunge i bought it for myself as a special treat. come valentines day it turned out to be the best present id ever bought".

goes onto say she be buying herself a little something for this Valentine's as well!

a very nice piece of free publicity. i vote that she should get a free toy for this valentine's!

Dxx

Lovehoney is everywhere lol, its becoming more and more popular, and with good reason, it rocks!!!!

xx

oh wots happend to my post? some of the words are in differant colours and underlined :-|

Dxx

ps, after re reading ive been spell checked! i like that bit :D

plz ignore the the PS of last post, i cant have been spell checked as intimidatung is still wrong :P lol!

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

Lovehoney is everywhere lol, its becoming more and more popular, and with good reason, it rocks!!!!

xx

And obviously because they've got a star press and PR person (aka: me ;-)

That goes without saying Ruth!

xxx

lol ruth could easily run the world, shes brill

lol i quite like being spell checked! :D its actuly something that bothers me :(

Dxx

I would quite enjoy buggering Diamonds up

what fun you would have adding various words that are regularly used on here to the dictionary!!

I read about the OA in another mag...more good PR!!

red_queen wrote:

what fun you would have adding various words that are regularly used on here to the dictionary!!

My mind is wondering as to what is the most common word used on here...

xxx

red_queen wrote:

lol my blokes a web designer and a little while ago he was working on a website that wanted all swear words and the differant ways of spelling them online to be banned from there comments bit he said there was a whole week of people shouting swear words at the bloke who was working on it. lol took ages aperantly as there seems theres many ways to spell a swear so u still know wot it is. f*@k sake! LOL

Dxx

ha ha ha...hmmmm???

It would probably disappoint you and be something like rabbit or finger!!

(other than the obvious like 'the' 'and' etc!)