Lovehoney Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator

Hi i bought the above for my wife a while ago because she doesnt like oral, i opened it to try and persuade her to use it but she doesnt even want to try, so i was wondering rather than sending it to the rabbit amnesty if anyone on here wanted it for half price £20 please iam 100% this product has never been used still has that plastiky smell lol

scott wrote:

Hi i bought the above for my wife a while ago because she doesnt like oral, i opened it to try and persuade her to use it but she doesnt even want to try, so i was wondering rather than sending it to the rabbit amnesty if anyone on here wanted it for half price £20 please iam 100% this product has never been used still has that plastiky smell lol

First off this is not ebay your not allowed to do that second you can return it for a refund using the one year free returns policy.

Its all there:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

alright crag630 i know this isnt ebay i have spoke to admin via chat and was told i would be allowed to post up about it, i thought someone would like it at half price, either that buy me an item from lovehoney for £20 and i will forward this onto them

My apologie's then did you mention you were actually selling it for 20 pound as oposed to putting up for adoption on the adopt a toy thread?

Lovehoney understand that not everyone will get on with everything they sell so they give you a 365 day returns policy which I think puts their customer service above all others, no hoops to jump through here. Either go to your account and find the order then use the contact us bit and fill in for return or give live chat at the top of the page a go if you are still unsure, they have heard it all before so dont worry xxx

cheers suze9 but its been over that time, i am willing to sell or get something from lovehoney in return

This is the thread we use to help our unwanted toys get homes http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/259228-adopt-a-toy-part-3/

The first post explains it all, however, it's usually for a token amount, something small purchased from your wishlist to cover the postage and a little extra, not usually £20 I don't think, Principle being, better something small you'll like and use for a toy you never will, which therefore in essence is worthless to you.