I love Lovehoney (I really really do) but

I have just one really minor frustration. Having been purchasing off the site since I was about **removed**  I can not recall a deal for a luxury male product if you pay a certain amount of money.

For example a deal I got through today via email was a luxury rabbit worth £55 if you spend £35. If Lovehoney did something like a fleshlight promotion which is an equivalent value instead of always female toys I would be all over it.

Of course, I understand that Lovehoney market is probably aimed more at woman so it makes business sense to aim promotions at them but I can’t help find it a little frustrating.

Still, I love this site :)

For example a deal I got through today via email was a luxury rabbit worth £55 if you spend £35.

Was everyone supposed to receive this? I didn't get this email ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Slightly different, but I wish the free toys weren't rabbits so often.

Xialos wrote:

For example a deal I got through today via email was a luxury rabbit worth £55 if you spend £35.

Was everyone supposed to receive this? I didn't get this email

I didn't get the email 😣

K&c30's wrote:

Xialos wrote:

Was everyone supposed to receive this? I didn't get this email

I didn't get the email 😣

Appears to be one of these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37200

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

They're the only £55 rabbits on Lovehoney.

You mean 18, not **removed**. ;)

Just an fyi Philjones. I placed an order last night and if you check out using amazon pay over £50 you get a free gift. It added the following on.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172

The difference between Lovehoney offering a free rabbit and offering a Fleshlight is that the rabbit (or wand which is another they often do) will be Lovehoney’s own brand. Lovehoney have the freedom to offer whatever promotions or discounts on their own brands but may not have that flexibility with other brands. It could be that the profit margin on them is too small or that they contractually aren’t allowed to use the product in a promotion.

What you need is for Lovehoney to do a greater range of higher end own brand male toys (they have a few in the desire and mantric ranges but not a lot) and then they will have more options to play with when it comes to promotions.

As for people not getting that email, I don’t think everyone gets the same offers all of the time. There is most likely an element of targeting based on what you buy, how much you spend per transaction and when you last bought as well as some research/testing (ie sending one group a general money off, one group a free gift with purchase, one group just an advert email with no offer and one group no email at all and see which gets the best response).