the half price rabbit/toy from recycling

hi!

im wondering if you can help me (wasnt sure if this was something i could eamil customer care about or not and in no rush for a reply so i thought i would stick this here).

i have loads of toys and some of them i just dont use anymore and so would like to send them to be recyled and get a half price toy for doing so.

however there is only 3 rabbits to choose from and ive got two of the three and i dont really want another one so i was wondering if it would be able to get another toy that i do want for half price instead?

cheers

Dxx

I read back along they were going to add new toys to the amnesty, but I guess they haven't done it.

I'd be very much interested in them adding new toys. I've had a clear out and have a box of toys I have no intention of using again.

Ecksvie wrote:

I read back along they were going to add new toys to the amnesty, but I guess they haven't done it.

I'd be very much interested in them adding new toys. I've had a clear out and have a box of toys I have no intention of using again.

yeah i read that years ago now (god i really have been around here a long time :O lol) but still can only see 3 rabbits on the list.

im not intreasted in any of them and i would really like to get rid of the stuff i wont use to free up some space and get something for half price that i would use.

Dxx

you could always grab one, and put it up for adoption?

toycar69 wrote:

you could always grab one, and put it up for adoption?

no point in that as it would cost me £13 for the rabbit then £2 to post it to get something bought for under a tenner and i dont really need any more of them things in that price range. id be out of pocket for nothing really.

be better if i could get something i do want half price.

Dxx

Hi!!

The Rabbit Amnesty scheme only applies.....yep, you've guessed it-to Rabbits!

Sorry, but we are only able to exchange electrical toys for the Rabbits listed...

Cheers!!

Matt

LoveHoney Customer Care.

LoveHoney - Matt O wrote:

Hi!! External Media

The Rabbit Amnesty scheme only applies.....yep, you've guessed it-to Rabbits!

Sorry, but we are only able to exchange electrical toys for the Rabbits listed...

Cheers!!

Matt

LoveHoney Customer Care.

so does that mean the plans you had to add none rabbit toys to the list are now a no go?

Dxx