Stay Lube. What is it like for you

Having tried the stay lube a few times i'm wondering how much you actually put on in one goe.

I want to last longer and not cum until i'm ready, but I suppose the more excited you get the quicker you cum

Your thoughts please. Thanks.

Have not tried stay lube but now use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900 which really works.

As I got older I found I was cumming sooner than I'd wish, both with my OH and swing partners. It had never been a problem before.

Just use a small spray on my frenum 10-15 minutes before starting foreplay, and it really works. My OH is happy that I last a lot longer, and it counteracts the excitement of me being with somebody else when we swing. It doesn't 'deaden' my cock and sex is still as good as ever, but I don't suddenly feel i'm going to cum. When I want to cum, I speed up as you do, but can keep that up for quite a time before I ejaculate. Good for me and my partners too.

I only use a very small shot of the spray, don't know if the lube would be too much or reduce vaginal sensitivity? The spray doesn't as it seems to 'soak in' quickly and foreplay BJs don't remove the effect. 

Stay does nothing for me (review written) and also doesn’t work very well as a lube as it dries out to a sticky crusty paste like feel. Dragon 6000 (no longer stocked) did work but was too numbing, to the point I wasn’t keen on using it, gave her some epic action on it though ;) I have the EXS delay spray but not good round to using it yet.

Will try the spray thanks.

Now ordered.

Peakcouple wrote:

Have not tried stay lube but now use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900 which really works.

As I got older I found I was cumming sooner than I'd wish, both with my OH and swing partners. It had never been a problem before.

Just use a small spray on my frenum 10-15 minutes before starting foreplay, and it really works. My OH is happy that I last a lot longer, and it counteracts the excitement of me being with somebody else when we swing. It doesn't 'deaden' my cock and sex is still as good as ever, but I don't suddenly feel i'm going to cum. When I want to cum, I speed up as you do, but can keep that up for quite a time before I ejaculate. Good for me and my partners too.

I only use a very small shot of the spray, don't know if the lube would be too much or reduce vaginal sensitivity? The spray doesn't as it seems to 'soak in' quickly and foreplay BJs don't remove the effect.

OMG this worked a treat. I put about ten or so blasts on my end and frenum and went for far far longer to the point I was going at it my balls were hitting against my OH she was loving it saying "fupping hell" but laughing at the balls clancking. Thanks Peakcouple you have saved my day

OMG this worked a treat. i put ten or so blasts on my end and frenum and went for far far longer to the point i was going at it my balls were hitting against my OH she was loving it saying "fupping hell" but laughing at the balls clancking . Thanks Peakcouple you have saved my day.