Has Lovehoney changed it's name?

Noticed that it now says Lovehoney Unlimited as thr main logo at the top of the website. The account section has changed as well to your Unlimited account.

I was just about to ask the same as mine says unlimited too! I thought I was somehow on the wronge site ie a sister company type thing until I saw your post ! X

Same here, haha!

Mine still says lovehoney, BUT under my account, it has the "spend X ammount to get access to lovehoney unlimited.

If you click on your account at the top of the page, on the right hand side theres a link explaining lovehoney unlimited, its a newly revamped rewards programme. Also states emails have bbeen sent out explaining things.

Obviously the equivalent to a frequent flyer program. Exciting +++!

Oh yeah... the rewards have changed... looks like you can claim you rewards now from the account page.. money off voucher and a vip telephone number for customer service. Level 3 here so not sure about other levels.

More info

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-unlimited/

Clicky here

Hmm, i'm wondering if i might get bumped up to unlimited now then, they lowered it from £50 to get to the old level 2 rewards system, to £25 for this one week only. I had £32 showing as what i needed to spend to make it to £50 to get to level 2. The order i put in this morning, combined with the one i made on the 5th, would be more than £25, but im not sure if it only counts if you spend £25 from today.

I actually put in an order about an hour ago using my £5 off voucher from the level 1 rewards, so the change has just happened in the last hour.

Even if I don't get bumped up to unlimited, the "perk" i really like/use is the "Get X off when you spend Y" which is what i used today, and the new reward system is showing i can claim a voucher for £10 off if i spend £20, which there is a good chance i wil use, so i'm still happy.

The one for unlimited is spend £40 get £20 off, not sure if i could actually make use of that one, although that is a damn good deal, especially if i ordered early morning when you get offers like 99p delivery, so i might actually end up using the £10 off if you spend £20 to bump up to unlimited before the end of this week, i do get paid Friday!

I’m loving the new look to the rewards and the website logo, glad I can get my rewards from my account page now and not scan through my emails!! Ha

I'm a little confused, my account page still says i need to spend £32 today to join unlimited, but the introductory period it should only be £25 even without what i've already spent out of the £50 usual to move to what was level 2. im wondering if thats still not all changed over yet.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I’m loving the new look to the rewards and the website logo, glad I can get my rewards from my account page now and not scan through my emails!! Ha

I know... it's so much easier. Really happy!

VirginAngel wrote:

I'm a little confused, my account page still says i need to spend £32 today to join unlimited, but the introductory period it should only be £25 even without what i've already spent out of the £50 usual to move to what was level 2. im wondering if thats still not all changed over yet.

Maybe pose the question to Ian on his thread introducing the new system see if he can shed some light on it for you

Ooh you can now use your 20 off when you spend 40 again and again- I like this already!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

This is also great for those of us who weren’t getting the emails!!

Looks good to me

NatandTom wrote:

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

This is also great for those of us who weren’t getting the emails!!

Looks good to me

I wonder if the special offers that are usually mailed out such as a free gift when you spend a certain amount will appear now on the account page as well.

Ooh how exciting, I like this, particularly getting the offers on your account page and using the £20 off when you spend £40 more than once.

I used the £20 off £40 multiple times as a Level 3 perk, but very glad I no longer need to trawl through my emails to find the one with the code on anymore.

Mine says Lovehoney unlimited also. I like how it says click here for the £20 off £40 :)