Lovehoney's 60 Second Lingerie Survey - £100 Prize to be Won

Hi all,

I know some of you have already seen it, but don't miss out on the chance to win a £100 shop on Lovehoney by filling out our survey on sexy lingerie. Your thoughts are essential to our decisions about what to stock, so we're keen to know what you look for and why.

Fill in Lovehoney's 60 Second Lingerie Survey!

Done, hope you get what your looking for Alice x

I asked my partner about him buying me lingerie.. He opted for edible stuff. lol

I hope there'll be good stuff to look forward to!

Doesn't seem to be much point in men filling out this survey...

I did anyway, but it just felt weird. Didn't really identify with the questions at all.

All done for u alice hope u get what u looking for x

all done :)

done

Mr Monster wrote:

I did anyway, but it just felt weird. Didn't really identify with the questions at all.

Maybe you should try wearing some you might like it.

all done Alice why are we telling her were done anyway wont she know?

Just a thought, would 'fit' not be a reason for lingerie choice? ie knowing a brand fits large/small, generous cups etc.... When I'm buying lingerie the most important thing for me is how it fits but then again my boobs are a tad on the big size and need a scaffolding equivalent form of bra.... haha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Just a thought, would 'fit' not be a reason for lingerie choice? ie knowing a brand fits large/small, generous cups etc.... When I'm buying lingerie the most important thing for me is how it fits but then again my boobs are a tad on the big size and need a scaffolding equivalent form of bra.... haha!

I assumed "fit" was covered by "style", since that'd include the shaping and support and all that jazz.

Aye you could be right BB, no idea.... lol...

To me style is things like balconette, full cup, plunge etc, but I worked in lingerie for many years so perhaps that's why.... Am sure Alice will get the info she needs regardless of my ramblings lol.....

Mr Monster wrote:

Could fill it in on behalf of Mrs M? ;D

Anyhow, I have done also. I love filling in Surveys External Media

Done

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I'm with you MTC I'd have said fit of ot was an option, which is why I never buy bras online - I have to try them on, and almost all mine are adapted to fit perfectly from Rigby and Peller as I have such awkward boobs. Very costly, but worth it.

SS xx

Done it, cheers Alice X