Lovense Lush

Hi all

We are new the forum but not new to sexy toys!! Haha

We have recently been looking at the Lovense remote toy and we’re wondering whether the toy really is as powerful as it claims to be.

Does anyone have any real world use, is it powerful? Is it worth it?

We have plenty of vibrators and dildos that we generally play with. We’ve had remote control eggs before that have been pretty disappointing but then they were the cheaper end of the market. We just didn’t find them very powerful and they pretty much died after a few uses.

Is the Lovense worth the cost?

Any advice greatly appreciated x
Gem and Jus

1 Like

Hiya, I don’t have any info but just wanted to welcome you to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: @JusAndGem

1 Like

I’ve got a lovesense buttplug and it really is up there with some the best vibes on the market I’d say. I’d also strongly recommend we-vibe items too

1 Like

Aawwww thank you :kissing_heart:

Thank you x

1 Like

Hi @JusAndGem :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m afraid I don’t actually own any of the Lovense products so can’t be very helpful but just thought I’d say “Hi” pop a link in so people know which toy you’re talking about… hopefully I’ve got the right one?

Lovense Lush 2

1 Like

@JusAndGem, Welcome to the forum, hope you get the info you need :+1::wink:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have the original lush and really enjoy using it. It’s more powerful than any of my remote control eggs but I still haven’t orgasmed using it but love the naughtiness of using it in public! The function to react to music is also fun for solo play but I usually team it with a bullet to finish the job.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the forum!