Love Egg questions

Hi all!

So, me and my girlfriend are considering buying a love egg. They seem fun to wind her up :smiling_imp: and they seem very flexible. It’s likely that this is the next toy we’ll get together, but, what’s the thoughts on them? How do they work and how effective are they? I love the idea of shoving one in her and while she games tease her with the vibe until she’s begging for me :blush:

Ahem, anyway - I’m considering splashing for the Lovense Lush 3 (on sale soon hopefully??) App Controlled one. Is this one any good or is there others that are recommended? I want one that I can tease her with from a distance, such as when we go out together or are cooking together etc. But one that’s powerful enough to really make her feel good.

2 Likes

I’ve had toys from lovense and can defo recommend they’re a great buy.

1 Like

Awesome, that’s reassuring- I don’t mind the price tag as long as its good!

1 Like

Lovehoney have a really good returns policy if it doesnt work for you

1 Like

Lovense Lush 3 is incredible, it’s very discreet and can be worn out and about, pair it with a diamo for him

1 Like

Could be good for long distances too…

1 Like

I have the lush 2 and it’s great! Works anywhere!

1 Like

Glad to hear so many positive responses about the Lush! Definitely think I’ll nab it sometime this month. How often does it go on sale?

I have the Lush 2 and love it! The connection and app are great, and it’s decently powerful