Remote sex toys πŸ˜‰

So I'm going to buy the OH a remote control vibrator. I first saw the vibrating knickers and first thoughts were to buy them but then I came across the remote vibrating egg. So has anyone used these before or anything similar, which is more fun πŸ˜€

Hi bear, I loved the idea of these however I've had 3 sets now of different makes and for some reason they all stopped working once inserted... I think my wife has a lead linned uterus ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I think the eggs would be better not that I've tried the knickers but I can imagine unless the knickers are super tight and have a good contact to the area that you'd lose a lot of the power but I could be wrong, I'm sure someone that has bought them will put in their 2 cents soon.

But good luck and enjoy.

Have a search for the we vibe or the lovense lush. Both are remote app controlled toys.
Ive got the lush and i love it.

Thanks guys just that 50 shades are doing a remote control egg and see a lot of people saying good things about it, has anyone tried that one yet

The Miu Miu vibrating kegel balls are good as is the LH desire egg.

I spent some time looking in to these, I opted for one that unfortunately is not sold on love honey. We have tried remote controlled toys before and they always seemed a bit of a bust. This latest one allows my OH to us the app even when I'm nowhere near him! He was visiting his mum 20 miles away today while i was at home and we had a cheeky little play. It's amazing! I t would be amazing if love honey could start stocking them! It's also one of those ones that logs kegel exercises and helps u train ur muscles!

Deviant pop it on the Pander To Me thread πŸ‘πŸ»

Deal of the day is the desire remote love egg and you get a free desire orgasm balm saving you a grand total of Β£49.98. I have just ordered mine πŸ˜€

You’re going to love it!

Cheers Mr Pheebs. To be honest a lot of people recommended the 50 shades one but with your comment on my thread about it and money being a bit tighter this month it was too much to resist the bargain.

I'm pretty new here, where do i find That? Fancy chucking me a link plz? :)

I got the gf the remote control egg to take on holiday. She really enjoyed the sensation and vibrations... and I enjoyed activating it in public.

Only downside was, during the meal I turned it on remotely and couldn't get it to turn off! One very flushed girlfriend!! Haha

Try it, you'll love it

Argh there are so many of these love eggs to choose from! Has anyone found the metaphorical "golden egg" that is powerful, works at a distance (or well a few metres) and is quiet enough for using in public? The idea of handing over control and having some secret fun is already getting me excited.

I'd love the miu miu kegel balls as I get on really well with kegel exercisers even when they don't vibrate, but at a whopping Β£70 they are well out of my price range ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif). Something between Β£30-Β£40 I could just about stretch to, but it would need to be good. Enough of my student loan goes on LH as it is.

What do you all recommend? T.I.A.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39588

I bought this for my Mrs, she said it's amazing but we've still not had a chance to use it together with me holding the remote

I have one of the LH love eggs and it has stopped working after just a couple uses. Also it was a bit loud so I wouldn't ever have worn it in public. I can't say I really enjoyed the feeling either but just knowing it was there and my partner could control it gave me a thrill.

The vibrating knickers sound so exciting although I'd worry about the noise with them too.

Hey aeiou, I have past experience of using them and they aren’t exactly silent but they are very subtle, for me it adds to the thrill though! Try using them and having them on in a busier place if you’re not feeling so daring- the noise will be masked then. I’d advise using them at home first so you know the level of noise emitted first hand and can adjust the scenario accordingly. Have fun 😊

That's a great idea! I'll definitely have to get myself some.

Thank you so much!

Thanks BigIain but that's still a bit pricey for me!

I'm tossing up between the Tracey Cox and the Lovehoney eggs, anyone have an opinion on either?

Hey Vanilla,

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375

I have this egg - it has 10 settings and its on sale at the moment! I don't think it feels that great but its just personal preference. I have to say though that mine has recently stopped working but it is probably just a one off.

As for the noise, I think it's a little noisy but I've only used it in my own house with no background noise so I suppose I'm not the best judge.