Low Nipple Sensitivity

Hi, I’m a woman and I have sex… pretty regularly. The person with who I have sex loves breasts a lot. Which is nice. However when he plays with my nipples;

1. I don’t feel pleasure
  2. My nipples don’t stay hard

So, if anyone has any tips or suggestions on how to feel pleasure from nipple play and how to keep your nipples hard please let me know.

2 Likes

My partner has a similar problem but just needs a bit of time to warm up :yum: these Suckers do a great job at increasing sensitivity and keeping your nipples firm

1 Like

Same issue too, also a vote for the nipple suckers i found they helped me alot.
The nipple balm they stock in the shop is also very nice if odd tasting. I found getting it wet and then blowing on the skin after you apply it feels very nice for me.
Nipple Clamps, though not everyones cup of tea, are also a fun one to try. I tend to find much of the time i need rough handling to feel from my nipples and these do that well. Make your nipples very sensitive after youve taken them off too.

3 Likes

You could do some temperature play, chill a glass toy in the fridge or in some cold water and then let him tease your nipples with it… Anything cold on my nipples keeps them hard, but I also have big nipples… :snowflake::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have to agree with @Green_Eyed_Girl - suckers are remarkable for increasing sensitivity. Also, in my case, after just a few uses they have changed the look of my nipples: they are now permanently erect!

Obviously, both suckers and clamps involve some pain. I’m into pain play, so this is no problem for me. If pain isn’t really your thing, though, you’d be best off getting adjustable clamps. I’ve found these little critters very effective:

2 Likes

Like @PKH said[quote=“PKH, post:4, topic:272325”]
You could do some temperature play
[/quote]

A melting ice cube rubbed around the nipple… Make sure its melting not sticking otherwise it will stick and hurt

1 Like

OH suffers similar problem. If it’s too cold, nothing with work for her, and it takes nipple play to maximise her orgasms. I bought a pair of suckers, but they didn’t do it. Think she was conscious of wearing them. Hot water bottle never lets me down, keeps my hands warm.

1 Like

Can agree with @Craig1234 on that one.

Ice cubes really do keep the nipples hard and keeping ice cube in mouth to touch the nipple works a treat also.

Temperature play on all parts of the body is a big turn on for many people!

1 Like

My OH was on medication for an illness for a number of years and the medication she took reduced the sensitivity and pleasure from her nipples over time.

She used to love them being played, sometimes to extreme, but by the end of the treatment I could not go near them, much to both our frustrations!

Thankfully she is of them now and the sensitivity and pleasure is returning.

Could you issues be down to medication of some sort??

The funny thing is it was her that taught me the real pleasure of nipple play, then she went off it… how cruel life can be!

Definitely try the suckers, slightly gentler than clamps… build up the play! Good luck hope you get what you are looking for!

1 Like

Maybe try some ice cubes :ice_cube: or just something cold on them to perky up

1 Like

We use nipple suckers as I have the same issue. The only thing is he can’t play while they are on but they do leave a lovely feeling once they are taken off :blush:

1 Like

My OH loves playing with my boobs too! When we first met my nipples were not sensitive at all. I just obliged him but didn’t get anything from it. For some reason my nipples have gradually got more sensitive and now I love him playing with them. I’ve no idea why this happened, whether it would have happened anyway of whether it was because they were being played with so often :joy::flushed:

I also notice that my nipples are sensitive at certain times of the month and I lose the sensitivity almost completely at other times. I’m not sure how long you’ve been together and whether this is at all applicable to you?

Your nipples aren’t likely to stay hard if you’re not getting aroused by the sensation.

I’d try some cheap nipple suckers to see of they make any difference. They should make your nipples bigger and more sensitive. I enjoy the feeling of wearing them but I don’t notice much effect other than puffer nipples afterwards. You can get nipple suckers that have a stronger suction but I’d start with some basic ones first because some of the others are rather strong! I’ve got the simple ones that @Very-Ape suggested and they are good. I’ve also got these which come with little bands that slip on and keep the nipples puffy and sensitive until you remove the bands. These are great but check the sizes - I didn’t realise that I have large nipples and they only just fit! Obviously the bands are kept on so your partner will know that you’ve used them- depends whether you were planning to talk to him about it or not.

Nipple clamps are also good but do involve a little bit of light pain depending how tight you use them. Just make sure you get adjustable ones for your first pair, non adjustable ones have quite a bite!

2 Likes

It could just be a case of time if you haven’t done it much before. My OH was like @Kitty-Cat01 when we got together, told me she had very low sensitivity in her nipples and they never got erect but I love to play with them and now they’re much more sensitive and get erect much easier :smile_cat: another possibility is he might not be doing the right things for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes