Lube - choose your flavour

Yeah I want to try the cupcake one too. It does sound so yummy!
They do a chocolate orange one which tastes really accurate, I just don't like the smell so much of that one x

Ashley22 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Was thinking how good it would be if lovehoney had a 'choose your flavour' lube competition like the walkers crisps had. Then chose some of their favourites and made them to sell limited edition.
If you could pick any flavour to have as a lubricant what would it be? I would love a raspberry and cranberry mixed lube. Or candy floss flavour, yum yum x

*removed by moderator* do a candy floss one, it's really nice (:

I would love to try a salted caramel flavoured lube. Oh & a After Eights one :D

Eek you aren't allowed to mention other sellers on the forum apart from on the 'pander to me' thread. Don't worry, a lot of people don't realise at first. Salted caramel seems to be a popular one. I'm not a fan of salted caramel anything though x

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I'd love something floral like rose or violet. Love floral flavours and it's not something I've ever seen in a lube before :)

I guess they could also mix in some chocolate and have a turkish delight flavour one! Yum!

Some more apple lubes (sweet, not sour) would be amazing too, what with apple being such a mouth watering flavour. Seems useful/appropriate given the circumstances lol.

I'd also love a spearmint one, like properly spearmint polo spearmint (the ones that used to have the blue specks on them). Or one that tastes properly of mint at all, no offence to Lovehoney but I didn't taste any mint in the mint lube I got from here so...if that could be stronger that would be amazing (and probably feel amazing too-dem tingles!).

I could go on...I love flavoured lubes :D

Heh. Dirty minds think alike. This is the first time I've visited this thread; but just last night in the suggestions thread, I posted about rose or turkish delight flavoured lubes being potential Valentine's limited editions in the future! I love floral flavours just like you do, though seldom see it in any form, let alone lube.

And I agree on the peppermint needing to be stronger and a spearmint would be nice for a change.

As for apple, I think a sweet version AND a sour version would be great. After all, if we're talking mouthwatering, I think sour things make me salivate more than sweet things. I like VK's cranberry idea, too, with or without the raspberry. I love cranberry.

I'd also like to see a spicy range: cinnamon, ginger, pink pepper...

(And on that note, Cranberry Cinnamon would be an idea for another Xmas edition, for those who find the Choc Orange too sickly.)

As others have mentioned, I'd also love to see some more exotic/tropical ones, some citrus flavours, and some 'alcoholic' flavours. Champange was one of the flavours I suggested as a Valentine's edition. I love whisky fudge, so GeekyEleanor's idea gets my vote, too! And The Odd Couple's Guiness cross-promotion idea is intriguing and- aye- potentially very lucrative.

Apple pie

Good question!

bubblegum

candyfloss

salted carmel

raspberry ripple

blackcurrant

mojito

wo woo

maybe a cranberry one for Christmas?

spearmint

I'm hungry now...

Bubblegum, milk chocolate, milkshake, spearmint, peppermint, toffee, fudge, caramel... Mmm hungry now!

Strawberries and cream

Strawberry-champagne!

Lemon

Lime

Bubblegum, Cookie Dough and Salted Caramel sound great to me. Has anyone said Iron Bru yet? I love a bit of Iron Bru in stuff, especially ice cream. Maybe coffee too?

G&T

Someone beat me to the coconut suggestion. How about amaretto flavour? yum yum! Or for the non alcoholics almond/battenburg etc.

Orange and passionfruit (J2O) flavour would be very refreshing. Also blueberries!

Oh wow what a great idea! There are so many flavours that I'd like though... I guess if I had to choose one it would be Cherry bakewell but I love the sound of the salted caramel flavour too.

I think the trouble for me is getting the taste and smell just right, if it's too sickly sweet and you can taste the sweetener it's a little disappointing :(

Ooo cherry bakewell.. that would be delicious!

chocolate lime would be mine or champagne xxxxxxx

definitely cocktail inspired flavours, sex on the beach, pina colada, strawberry daiquiri yum yum x

Lasagne flavoured please! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

A dominos flavour one lol