Lube compatability recommendations

Hello.

It’s time to restock on the essential that is lube.

We usually use Lovehoney Discover. Sticking with it for regular sex, anal, pegging and toy play.

We find however that it absorbs too quickly for long handjob/edging play. Can anyone recommend an additional lovehoney brand lube that is great for lasting long and is also compatible with https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22187 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079

I understand silicone is a no no. Anything to recomend to go with our next purchase of lovehoney discover?

Lovehoney Extra Silky? Lovehoney Crave Hybrid (if it doesn’t have silicone)?

Thanks everyone!

This one contains Silicone, sorry :frowning:

Aren’t the hybrid lubes toy safe as the silicone level is lower?

I haven’t tried the Lovehoney Extra Silky and I don’t think that any of the other water-based lubes from the Lovehoney brans is significantly better than the Lovehoney Discover.

However we love the FIST IT Extra Thick Water-Based Anal Fisting Lubricant for anal play, not only fisting. As the name says it’s very thick and long-lasting compared to other lubes I’ve tried. Not sure if it’s for vaginal use, though. You can contact CC and ask! :slight_smile:

The Packaging says “Not for use with Silicone Toys” :confused:

1 Like

Ah, I couldn’t see the silicone % on the product page. Sliquid Silk is 12% and that says it’s toy safe, so I thought this would be similar. I haven’t used a hybrid yet, but it’s on the list (I overbought lube and have approx. 67 barrels still to get through first :slightly_smiling_face:).

Sliquid Silk

Key Features:

• Water-based lubricant with 12% silicone for longer-lasting, intimate glide that emulates natural lubrication
  • Vegan friendly, all-natural formula suitable for sensitive skin
  • Safe for use with sex toys and condoms
2 Likes

I’ve just bought the Sliquid Silk Hybrid, as it says it is safe to use with toys and I figure that a little bit of silicone in an otherwise water based lube might give a bit more slip for longer.

I’ll post about it once it arrives.

@obsessionnumber1 you could try Sliquid Silk Hybrid, and I can also recommend our more regular lube which is Sliquid Natural Gel. Not Lovehoney own brand, but thick and long-lasting and fine to use with toys.

Lovehoney Delight Extra Silky is lovely, but I don’t know how it compares to the regular Lovehoney water based lube. It doesn’t contain silicone.

1 Like

We enjoy the KY jelly water based lube, it states its compatible with all sex toy materials and I personally find this long lasting during foreplay :blush: another good choice would be the Lovehoney own brand enjoy water based lubricant, it’s also suitable for all sex toy materials and a little goes a long way with this one! :blush:

1 Like

@Kaybelle I’ll vouch for the Lovehoney brand, too.

Not so sure about KY, but good if it works for you.

Reminds me of a story… last year one of our kids was in intensive care with swollen airways. They couldn’t pull their tongue in and the doctors were concerned that it might dry and crack. A lubricant was suggested.
So a conversation started between the consultant and the ward sister about the benefits of KY Jelly and they decided that the taste wasn’t good… they had quite a long discussion about the taste, while I stood to one side trying not to think about oral sex and wondering whether or not to mention that I had cherry vanilla flavoured lube in my washbag…

Child made a full recovery.

3 Likes

For a longer session, we use Liquid Silk. It has a teeny amount of silicone in it but I’ve had no damage to silicone toys (or my skin - and I have a history of tearing easily).

1 Like

We have just started using YES lub. They are totally natural and do a Water based and oil based one.
Used it first time this week and wife loves it and has not wanted to wipe /wash it away after and she said it is helping as a moisturiser as well.

She is very happy with it.

It is a little pricy but the Water based one states it is ph neutral.

Personally I love https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809
I’ve tried most of Lovehoney lubes and find this one is thicker and last longer.