Lube

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if some of you Had ever tried the "fifty shades of gray silky caress lubricant". Peaople don't seam to agree on it in the reviews. Some say it stays long and some say it doesn't. I wanted to know aproximatly how long it lasted. I'm thinking about getting it, I already have a wated based lube but it dries up really quickly and I don't one to get this ont if it's not better.

I could probably choose a betteer one but it's free in a promotion. "Why not juste try it then?" you say? because I would replace it by another promotion.

Thanks for your Help

I have quite a few bottles of this lube that were free, I quite like it for use with toys and penetrative sex. For me it lasts long enough for a decent session but it may work differently for you depending on what you're doing/what you'd class as a good time for lube to last.

I use the pjur woman wich is silicone based and i love it it stays for so long and does such a great job. I bought my first sex toys a month ago and realised i would beed water based lube so i bought some at my local sex shop. The feel is good but it stays only a few minutes and i have to reaply it very often

I never tried this lube after receiving lots as freebies from here, simply because it contains nasty things and I'm a bit of an "all natural" health freak.

Hi era, could you please let us know, if it's not too much trouble, the main "nasties" as LH doesn't list the ingredients for this lube? (Which I'd consider a ba sign in itself, but I have a suspicious mind..)

Ingredients: Aqua; Monopropylene Glycol; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; Phenoxyethanol; Carbomer; Carrageenan

There's nothing 'nasty' in it, just chemical names :)

The only thing that could maybe, mayyybe, cause an issue in very sensitive people would be the Glyceryl Stearate SE as it contains a small amount of glycerin. Though as the product page claims it is glycerin free, it must be a super small amount or I'm clearly just wrong :p

The Fifty Shades of Grey Silky Caress Silk Lubricant's ingredients (from the bottle): Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Dimethicone, EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-45M, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

Glycerin, PEG, parabens - just to state the easiest ones to spot between all the fancy chemical names.

Ouch, that is indeed nasty - and even nastier is that the product description states that it's glycerin and paraben free!

Might it be worth it to bring the discrepancy to LH's attention in the "found a typo" thread?

Talia wrote:

Ouch, that is indeed nasty - and even nastier is that the product description states that it's glycerin and paraben free!

Might it be worth it to bring the discrepancy to LH's attention in the "found a typo" thread?

LH already reacted to this thread by including said ingredients on the product page and stating it has glycerin and parabens. :)

That's great to hear - or rather read! :)

era wrote:

The Fifty Shades of Grey Silky Caress Silk Lubricant's ingredients (from the bottle): Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Dimethicone, EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-45M, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

Glycerin, PEG, parabens - just to state the easiest ones to spot between all the fancy chemical names.

Oh my, seems nowhere has been very honest about this online as that's a vastly different ingredients list to the one I found! Will be giving this one a miss afterall!