Lube

What lube do most recommend using with condoms and toys thanks

We have used Liquid Silk for years. Good for Condoms, Toys, Anal etc…
Not really sticky… lasts ages and even doesn’t taste too bad.

We’ve not used anything else.

2 Likes

Liquid silk is my go-to as well, it doesn’t go sticky and a little goes a long way. I’ve only tried others available on the high street so can’t compare to eg Sliquid.

Have been using Durex for a while and for me it’s the best lube out there.

1 Like

We use Lovehoney Discover for everything. It’s described as an anal lubricant and it works well for that purpose but we also use it wherever lube is needed.

It’s thicker than a standard lube and doesn’t dry out too quickly.

2 Likes

Which one have you a link

Hi, Yes I have the link for the Lube that I use.

1 Like

I’ve tried a lot of different lubes and even have 7-8 different ones on hand at the moment. My favorite and is my go to one is lovehoney discover, truly it’s fantastic for everything. Also for a water based has a good last time. Typically I have something like that in water base for toys, a silicone for sex with no toys involved and flavored/sensation options too. I’ve found the discover one is just great for it all toys, actual sex etc. Though I have a few others I’ll need to use up like a durex 2 in 1 aloe one, that I don’t really care for.

1 Like

Thank you

We have tried various types of lube over recent years but have found that durex naturals is our go to choice at the moment (also down to about 8.50 in the black Friday deals at the moment on Lovehoney)

1 Like

We use various Sliquid ones from Lovehoney - a quick search will help you to see them all. They are great.

4 Likes

Lovehoney’s own or Liquid Silk for us.

1 Like