Lubes,

Hi everyone, please don't laugh, but due to my first marraige, ex calling me fridid and usuing Ky the only way I could endure him, I now find I don't want lubes but realise they are necesary for my larger toys which I enjoy having and look forward to playing with, any tips on this, I have brought durex lube, will be using water based as its easier for me and goes with any toy. No anal here can any of you suggest nice smelling ones or packages that looks nice, yes a silly thing I know. thanks, for advice in advance.

Sliquid! Xx

The Lelo lube is expensive but it is beautiful. You can leave it out because it looks quite like a perfume bottle

Thanks I'll invest in this for my birthday in July, for now I'll use the durex one.

Another fan of Sliquid here, and yes the Lelo lube is also gorgeous, soooo gorgeous but expensive. Sliquid is the perfect balance of excellent quality and reasonable price (plus its hypoallergenic and all that nice stuff!)

PS: Welcome to the forums, no one will laugh at you here, its a nice friendly place.

PPS: I am glad you said "Ex" meh, can't believe he said that to you. Glad to see you are now enjoying yourself without that rubbish being put in your head xxx

I like Liquid Silk. It doesn't smell of anything, or even taste of much either. A little goes a long way.

Try "Yes" which is organic and non-allergic, there are two sorts, water-based for condoms (we use it when swinging) and oil-based for bareback, we use that when playing together.

Sliquid, Sliquid, Sliquid!

Lovely packaging, carefully created with ingretients which are safe (and beneficial) for female hygeine and health, and the flavoured ones taste (and smell) AMAZING!!!

You may particularly like to try some of the Sliquid Organics range as the packaging is wonderfully discrete and sophisticated.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on ^_^

My favorite one is the Lelo lube... I don't buy it so often because of the price, but I would if I had more money.

Thanks to all of, oh yes got rid of ex nine years ago. My oh now is the opposite. of him. I will let you know feel much better just knowing not being laughed. At