LUSH

Is anyone here a LUSH addict? If so, what's your favourite bath bomb or other product(s)?

Never really tried their products. I have super sensitive skin and the smell of the shop knocks me for six just walking past! Are their products highly perfumed?

I love their snow fairy stuff, so at this time of year I love them! I LOVE the snow fairy dusting powder :D

Their stuff is a little overpriced for all it is though, so it really is a treat for me. I wouldn't buy it year round, especially as it's hard to find stuff in there that doesn't irritate sensitive skin (despite the staff claiming everything is great. Yeah, my skin disagrees!) and their products don't last all that long, even if you ration them.

Haha Purring-Pussy, my partner won't even go in the shop with me as he can't breathe! I think it's just all the products together that make that thickly scented air though. I find their scents tend to be the milder type that you can barely detect once you're out of the shower or whatever. Not anywhere near as strong as the shop scent implies!

I love Lush ! My favs are anything from the Karma range and also the Happy Hippy shower gel .

I was just wondering because my slection box of Lush for Christmas arrived yesterday and I opened it to check everything was ok and the smell was so strong lol. But only because of everything mixed together, but it stunk out my living room within seconds haha

Love the bath bombs but hate the mess in the bath afterwards

I got lush stuff for presents when I was a teenager but I never really liked them. I don't want petals in my bath. I'm sure they have some other stuff I might like but the smell is so strong I can't even go in the shop.

There's a bath bomb that has petals in it but that's the only one I've seen. There's a lot of them that have clean and fresh scents :)

Bath bombs!!!! Love the dragons egg one. I'm a sucker for anything glittery.

bex1213 wrote:

Bath bombs!!!! Love the dragons egg one. I'm a sucker for anything glittery.

The dragon's egg one is in my selection box lol I'm excited about it since it's pretty popular

I'm not an addict and have never set foot in the shop, but my OH bought me a selection box of their bath bombs for my birthday and it was a real treat! I loved mostly all of them although my mum said they stunk out the bathroom for the whole day hehe.

They make my skin feel super smooth and soft and I really like them - though I've had a peek online and they ARE overpriced. I'm a skinflint so you won't catch me buying them, but I do love them as a treat!

I literall live 5 minuts away from a LUSH (perks of student halls in city centre) and I go in everyday!! I'm obsessed with the chrcoal tooth tablets and the dark angels face mask, I also bought my mum a bubble bar for her muscles and the girl gave me a mini arm/hand massage with one, I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed haha

I bought a couple of thinggs when i was a teenager, but i have to stay the opposite side of the shopping centre these days, or i have a sneezing fit just walking past! I liked the idea of it being organic, vegan and animal friendly, but it's just too expensive and way over perfumed and my skin cannot handle it.

TOTAL lush addict.

Totally waiting for the king of Lush to jump in on here though.. Mr DavidB!!

I really like the avobath bath bomb, but I'm much more of a shower bunny.

My OH on the other hand loves to wollow in the bath. Honey bee, avobath, happy pill, geo fizz, fizz banger were most of his favourites. Sadly a lot of these have now been discontinued. Seen as the boiler is out of action he is not having a bath at the moment, so if he wants a fizzy soak he is going to have to pull his finger out and connect up the new boiler.

I quite like I love juicy, happy hippy and flying fox, in shampoo and shower gel. Purely citrus fragrances.

I've never tried anything but I know my sister likes the products so I've treated her to a candy gift box amongst other things for Xmas .

I can't go within 5 miles of lush since my eyes run, my skin itches and my lungs try to escape through my nose.
This suits me though, to be fair, since lush tens to be in town centres, which is where people seem to gather, and well, I'm allergic to them too.

I LOVE lush! I really really love their american cream conditioner-it smells divine and is the best conditioner I have tried by far! And also their Ocean salt scrub is amazing!

I love lush, my favs are snow fairy and creamy candy. I loved space girl too but sadly it's discontinued :(

I used to work for lush. They make their staff test three products on each customer which leaves the workers hands in tatters from all the chemicals. At least it used to with myself and a few of my colleagues. They also promised me a full time contract then only gave me 4 hours a week.
The products arnt as skin friendly as you'd think, and personally I believe are highly over priced for what they are.