Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm

Anybody know what the date is for on the bottom of the Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm tin,

the one I receieved the other day has the date of 04/01/2013

Hopefully not the use by date =/ lol x

no its the date of manufacture

just ordered some and it states so in the product description xx

Not sure but what are peoples reviews on this? Im thinking of buying some!

reviews sound good ,but im guessing my OH will be one of those who rushes off to the shower to wash it off lol , let you know how we get on with it , xx

JoFemSub18 wrote:

Have a look on the product page. My favourite is the cherry. They are really good. X

I see they have now added a note about it on the product page

thanks for the replies

JoFemSub18 wrote:

I have the cherry and the mint one.. They are the best orgasm enhancers I have tried. My personal favourite is cherry =D x

Hey peeps

I can confirm that the date on the bottom of your Bombshell Balm is the date of birth, not the use by date :)

Well everyone has made me want the cherry one now! Haha! I haven't tried them, but they sound good!

could this be used as a g-spot balm as well as externally on the clitoris, ive had a read of some of the reviews and was expecting to see the usual for external use only somewhere on the tin, has anybody used it internally or can you ? i know you can get creams and gels for this purpose , would be grateful for some advice

got some of this today in the cherry , couldnt resist a little dab on the little fella , can probably imagine how nice this would feel for her, still wondering would it be safe to put on her g-spot doesnt seem to say if you can or not safely anywhere ,

Well the balm gets a big thumbs up from the OH , she even had me stop to re apply when it had wore off ,and she is quite picky and fussy , so it must be good : ) , she also tells me the 10 function adonis explorer vibrator is the best vibrator she has ever used. , 1st out the drawer now even before magic wand

Im Going to go the opposite, and say that while i love them, mint is my favourite. The cherry one has a chemically sweet smell from my perspective.

But still, both are definitely worth it.