Magic Bullet - faulty?

I purchased a 'magic bullet', which has just arrived. However, I am very disappointed, as it states '7 speeds' and all I am getting is a mininal buzz that you can barely feel in the palm of your hand.

I've changed the batteries and it's still the same, can't even turn it off without unscrewing the top.

Is this a common problem or have i been unlucky with receiving a faulty one?

just send it back and state your problem love honey returns is good and will refund or replace it

Ahh it's ok, just accidently dropped it, it's working now lol

Oh, it must be faulty - I've just received mine and it is deffinatly not a 'minimal buzz' you feel when it is switched on!! It's quite an impressive little thing! If I were you i'd deffo send it back, i think you've just been unlucky this time! x

It's ok, it's working properly now. Have to say it''s a match for a platinum rabbit that i used to have and even better, it's smaller. I shall be putting this in my purse, the next time I go out with the fella :p

happy shopping

I'm on our second one of these and have the same problem. The first one worked fine for the first couple of times (and it is good!), but then started intermittently stopping and then did as you are describing, even after changing batteries.

As ever LH were great and sent a replacement, but that is now doing similar things... possibly a design flaw but don't think I can be bothered replacing again, just sticking to the Tracey Cox 3 speed which has yet to let us down, in any way ;-)

i'll see how it goes, if it reverts back to that way,i'll return it

I gave up, it's faulty. Spoke to LH customer care today and they are sending out a replacement

the replacement lasted all of 2 times before it started going like the fist one. I seriously think this product line is faulty.

i've asked LH if they can replace it with a different branded bullet, of course i would pay the difference

Make sure you mention to them that both showed the same fault. Still a chance it's just bad luck you got both the duds, but if the whole stock is wonky, they'll want to have works with the supplier. I remember myself and the fella got a dildo and it had some pretty severe tears, and the replacement was even worse. The chick we spoke to on live chat went and got some random samples from the same shipment and checked them for similar flaws, using our photos as reference. She couldn't find any more with those issues, so it was just bad luck, and dildo #3 is still going strong. But if she had found any more with the same problems, she'd have been forwarding it for a follow up.

I'm sure they'll be happy to swap it for another product, even if there is a price difference to handle, but if you did like the toy while it was functional, might still be worth talking to them to see if there's any chance that you're the same as us, and were just unlucky enough to get two duds in a row.

i would love another but a lass above had the exact same issue, with her first and then a replacement. would rather go for another brand tbh, most prob save time

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry you're all having problems with your Magic Bullets. We're going to take a look at the our stock this week in case there has been a faulty batch delivered.

In the meantime, we are more than happy to replace any faulty ones - either with tested Magic Bullets or an alternative item if you would prefer. Please contact us at customercare@lovehoney.co.uk or on the Livechat link at the top of the page and we will get the problem resolved for you asap!

Thanks! :-)

hi louise

thankyou, i got your email, much appreciated xx

LH replaced this with a ;pvehoney 10 speed bullet and i must say a big THANKYOU! It is amazing!

I recieved mine today and it doesn't work at all

contact LH via their live support tomorrow, or email them. You'll need to provide them with the order number, from your account details.