Lovehoney Whisper bullet Problem

HI there has anyone else experianced a problem with this toy, i purchased one last week and the first one was not correct as i put the first battery in and it would start to vibrate? so i put the other 3 in an screwed the cap on and it would not work it would only work with cap off? so i contacted lovehoney and they very kindly sent me another on straight away, But the one i recieved this morning is doing the exact same thing. Has anyone had the same problem or similar, What shall i do? Many thanks Jennifer

Contact customer services on the live chat or via email and explain what's happening to them, they might suggest you try another or send a further replacement?

if it's faulty, have your order number at hand, contact LH (i find best via their live chat) and tell them the exact problem. They are usually very good and may well send out a replacement.

It might sound stupid, but are you putting the batteries in the right way? It sometimes confuses me.

Thanks for the advice guys, and yes abots the weird thing is both bullets start vibrating when i put the batterys in either way, and then it stops when i screw the cap on so its a conection fault im thinking as tried lots of batterys put them in the right way and upside down still vibrates very strange can i realy have got two faulty ones?

Ah right, fair enough. Maybe it's a faulty batch that LH don't know about!

I think i will contact them again just dont want to be a pain :S x

JLond wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys, and yes abots the weird thing is both bullets start vibrating when i put the batterys in either way, and then it stops when i screw the cap on so its a conection fault im thinking as tried lots of batterys put them in the right way and upside down still vibrates very strange can i realy have got two faulty ones?

My one arrived this morning and it does exactly the same thing, it came free with the book but I chose to buy from Lh rather than Amazon (where book was half the price of Lh) because of the free bullet!!! Will be contacting customer care when I have the chance to.

Strange isnt it? x

I had this with a multi-speed bullet, can't remb the name of it. Turned out a few other members had experienced the same thing. They replaced it with the same type but that did exactly the same, in the end LH were fab and sent me a totally diff brand at no extra cost.

could just be that batch of bullets is faulty